DCG's first WI

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
I have just got back from my first weigh in and am completely stunned to have lost an incredible 1 stone :wow::party0011::wee:

J
xx

PS: I feel mean writing this when others have not done so well :(

omg!!!! thats amazing.
well done you x

Wow that is amazing! Well done :D

You must be so pleased :)

Don`t feel mean for feeling proud, You have done great :)

Xxx

Thank you - I am chuffed to bits but have to remember that once the euphoria of this dies down I must not be upset or disheartened if I do not get the same results next week.

@SacredSilence - Thank you - I did feel a little mean at writing my post after reading yours, but please try for one more week. 3lbs is disappointing after seeing how well people are doing but you may lose a load more next week, but in the same tone - 3lbs is not to be sniffed at - a loss is a loss.

Wow that is amazing well done hon, keep it up.

Wow DCG, what a great boost for you, you must be real proud, and rightly so.

Bill

That's amazing - and don't feel bad to celebrate your success! It's fab :)

Bloody Brilliant!! Well done you! You SHOULD be proud, it is a great achievement. Don't be afraid to post good or bad losses here. We all have good and bad weeks. Sometimes when you have a bad week and look at other peoples tickers and realise they had the odd bad week too, well it spurs you on.

We are all here for each other for good and bad! Well done again!

A stone thats great in one week :eek: amazing
i'm on day one ..messed up one shake vanilla is minging made me heave so going back tomorrow to change them hopfully they will
and ill soon be a stone lighter like you :)

Hi DCG

Well, you should be very proud of yourself and dont feel bad about posting what you have lost. We are all different and have different amounts to lose.

You will have no problem moving on to Wk 2 - eh!

Brill!!!!

Have a good week.

Mega WOW
I think this is the most first week loss I have seen so far
well done
xx

Thank you all :D

Back