Dealing with Cravings

alwayssunshine

Everyone, I need some help. For the past several days I have been dealing with horrible cravings for chocolate. I'm pretty sure it's hormone related though I've never had such an enduring craving before. I wish to state that I have been completely on plan over the last few days and haven't 'given in' but these constant cravings are pretty miserable. I've just eaten several Mikado (within syns allowance) in an attempt to satisfy it but it hasn't helped. Staying away from chocolate completely all weekend didn't help either. I've tried distracting myself (my bathroom is sparkly LOL) and exercising (I'm on to level 2 of the 30DS) but the craving still hasn't gone away. Whenever I have an idle moment, it comes back. What to do? I've been strong so far but I don't know if I can continue to be so if this carries on for days. Help!

Is it chocolate that you are craving?! Could you work in a choc bar that you really fancy into your syns?! Having a little of what you are craving may get rid of the urge but you would have to be careful that it was only one choc bar and didn't end up as a binge. Bit risky really I suppose.

Or what about synning some ice cream or jelly sweets?! Or meringue nests?! Something sweet like that might knock it on the head.

Stay strong hun - you will be so proud of yourself for not giving in!!

Thanks, hon. Managing to stay on track still. Had a bad craving last night and I'd run out of syns so I was reduced to doing the 30DS again (twice in one day!) to distract myself LOL. No bad cravings today so hopefully I'll be OK. But will get some meringues in for tonight and plan a mullerlight eton mess if I fancy something sweet.

Back