ProPoints Dear Diary.. <3

GetItRightx

Well.. I'm back on MM though this time I've decided to go on WW. My weight loss pretty much stalled for a while on Exante so hopefully WW will give it a kick up the bum. I'm doing it on my own, as there are no groups on at times I can attend. I have downloaded an app called Ultimate Weight Watchers Diary so I can track while I'm out :p

Officially starting Monday though I will be preparing for it tomorrow, just we're off to a party tomorrow so going to relax.

I weigh 12st6lbs now but I might put weight on after coming off a VLCD - I'm prepared for it.

13 weeks? wow! I'm hoping to use WW for the foreseeable future so we should see a lot of each other on here lol.. do you go to classes? starting tomorrow - meep! - hoping it'll be a breeze, weighed myself this morning and I'm 12st5lbs so not sure where I'll be tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow :0) no am doing it at home,ordered the books and calculator from the magazine then come on here lots for advice,tips etc and just support aswell :0)

Ooh didn't think about getting the magazine to order the items! I've just ordered the 30 day shred thats been getting reviews on here so hoping to start that next week. How much is the average to lose on WW? Or is it different for everyone? xx

I'm on day six of the 30ds,good workout! Tough but worth it! Everyone seems different but the average they say is 1 to 2 pound a week,

Back