1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Diary: Food, Fitness & Musings

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Ms. Jedi, 22 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Ms. Jedi

Ms. Jedi Well-Known Member

Top of the day: B Choice - wholemeal bread from 800g loaf
    A Choice 375ml skimmed milk

Fat free yogurt... bannana...Ham...salad with 1 syn salad cream light.

Not decided on what I will have at supper. But hoping the gremlins stay away. Especially my so-called-sister-in-law-Mrs. Potato.

Syn alert: invited to my best-good-friend's birthday down the pub this weekend.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Ms. Jedi

May is the worst month next to December. Why do all my friends have to be Geminis?

A choice- 375 skimmed milk
    B choice- toast wholemeal bread 800g loaf

***Need to eat fruit and veg. Need to buy more***

Hard boiled eggs and salad with balsamic vinegar. Lean ham.

Birthday celebrations for M so will order the steak (cut off the fat), steamed veg and ask for white rice instead of potatoes.

Grrrrr...will pass on the cake/pudding and just have a coffee.

4. Ms. Jedi

This one can be deleted. This is a duplicate of the one I am actually using. Created when I was still trying to get used to using the forum. Cheers x