Dear Diary: Good food, good moves, magic and other musings

Ms. Jedi

My day in food choices! Sound decisions!

A Choice: 375ml Skimmed Milk
B Choice: 30g Nestle Shreddies

Free foods: r
Fat free yogurt- Muller Light
Fruit- apples, banana (say that like a Minion... banana noooowwww) melon, grapes
Veg- onion, lettuce, tomato (isn't tomato a fruit???) peppers
Meats- chicken breast at lunch, lean mince for dinner with herbs, fresh chile and beans (syn free chilli).

Syns: the chicken breast was lightly breaded and grilled (homemade) 7.5
BBQ sauce 1.0
Tesco tortilla 6.5

Eeeeeeeeeeeek, I've had no coffee or tea today as it was too warm. But I did have Pepsi Max and water.

For tonight's Body Magic- I am off on a 2 mile walk with my very fast dogs. I want more than anything to feel as positive as I can. I've done it before, I can do it again. This time, there will be no comfort eating no matter what life throws at me.

Wooooooo!:p

Looks like I am here, there and everywhere. It's only 14:12 and I've had 13 of my 15 syns and it is a Friday. Oh dear. But I figure that since I need to get to Zumba after work, then go fetch my umbrella from my friend's house then go home and get to bed early because I need to be up and ready to head off to Lincoln at 7am...well I will not have time for any more syns, really.

A. Choice 250 ml semi skimmed milk
B. Choice 28g shreddies

Plum, orange

2 giants cups of black coffee
750ml H20

Syn free spag bol

Tescos Falafel & Butternut squash salad with yogurt dressing (6 syns)

7 syns carried over from yesterday's business lunch.

Zumba at 4:30 & another 750ml H20

Hard-boiled egg and lean ham salad with balsamic vinegar planned for my tea

All healthy options:
A. 150 ml of the 250 ml semi skimmed. Saving the 100 ml for later today.
B. 2x Weetabix

Black coffees x2
Pear, apple
H20 750ml
black tea

Lunch- was chicken breast and salad

Dinner- will be syn free egg omelette with black pepper, chillies, tomato and onions

Syns spent today-
1.5 syns ginger thin biscuit
2.0 syns tsp olive oil in salad at lunch
1.0 syns tsp honey over weetabix

Ok. here it goes for today. Going back to some nostalgic age of Original and Green for a change. I've decided to go on a Red Day.

A. Choice= 1 slice wholemeal from 800g loaf
A. Choice= 1 slice wholemeal from 800g loaf

B. Choice= 250 ml semi skimmed milk ( to be drank at night after my walk to help me fall asleep!)
B. Choice= 28g cheddar cheese

Apple, cherries,

Lunch-- fresh salad with lean ham

Dinner-- omelette with broccoli on the side

Syns: Frusli Red Berries bar 6 syns, morrisons tortilla 9.5 = 15.5 but I was short on syns yesterday so I am good. xx

Right... I've not been writing the diary in here but I have it in my actual diary in my handbag.. each time I go to fill it in here, I get a phone call, someone interrupts me or I become otherwise engaged in some task... I can never seem to find the time for this bit online. But that's ok. I'll just muse for a bit.

I've been doing it. I've got my head in the game and I got my mates on board to help me out. I am in the best possible place right now. This will be ok. Everything will be ok and I am getting there.

The negativity is not as intense now. I am not sure if that is a product from my meditation, reiki session, the pampering sessions or me just losing pounds consistently now for a few weeks. Whatever it is, it is working so I am happy. And when I am happy, so are my kids and dogs. :p More contentment, please. I am asking the Universe to keep this success going. Where one's mind is, the body will follow. Booyeah!

Back