Sweetdll slimming world diary, project baby!!!

sweetdll

Hi all i'm new, am trying to loose weight to get pregnant again after loosing my baby (nathaniel) at 23 weeks in 2011, i put on all the weight i had lost before and during the pregnancy and now we are having problems conceiving, doctor suspects PCOS and am currently having tests done.

I started slimming world on NHS referal on the 28/8/12, weighed in on the 4th sept and lost 3lb :D pledge for this week is 1lb i'm not very confident and i was sure i had put weight on last week, nothing like being pesimistic :confused:, trying to be more positive but struggling, i am however sticking to the diet 100%, i am doing extra easy and altho somedays find it hard to eat the 1/3 supper free on a whole i'm finding it nice and easy, you will notice as my diary goes on i do have days where i can't cook which = snacking = hungry = pigging out on healthy meal when the hubby gets home and i can cook whilst supervised.

for those wondering what my health problem is i have non-epileptic attack disorder, meaning i have seizures they look very much like epileptic seizures but are caused by stress, my body can no longer handle any stress what so ever ( even getting annoyed at the husband messing around usually results in a fit :rolleyes:) being sent for treatment after a year of having it finally but the waiting list is most likley huge so not holding my breath on it happening quickly.

the husband is being supportive in the most part and eating whatever i have as an evening meal.

so food so far this week

Tuesday: snacky day eaten between 9am and 6pm: 2 x alpen bars hexb, 1x baby bel 1/3 hexa, 1 x rocky road hifi light 3 syn, Banana, 2x baybel 2/3 hex a, Apple

evening meal: Chilli con carne (slimming world website) & rice followed by a banana

evening snacking: 1x vanilla muller light with cherry underlay & dark chocolate 1.5 syn, 1 x rocky road hifi bar 3syn, Muller light orange with dark chocolate
total syns: 7.5

Wednesday: busy day mainly snacking didn't really eat enough :(
eaten berween 9am and 6pm (may have been later seem to remember having a late tea):

2x alpen light hexb, 3 x baby bel cheese hexa, Cheesecake slice 100g 4 per 25g? = 16syn.. Banana.Apple
evening meal: sw cottage pie (recipe from slimmingworld website)
evening snacks: Muller light vanilla dark choc sprinkles, Rocky road hi fi bar 3 syn
total syns: 19 (oops :()

Thursday:
Breakfast:
2x Aplen light Hexb, rocky road hifi 3syn
Dinner:
Leak pea and potato soup – 1 leek, 200g peas, 400 ml veg stock, 1 small potato finaly cut serves ½ ppl , bring to boil and boil for 20mins blend salt and pepper to season,
1hour ish later:

Syn free chips w- side of tesco lighter than light mayo 0.5 per tbsp, celery, carrot, cucumber and pepper.
evening meal: Syn free fry up – NuMe sausages 1syn each x2, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, 2x eggs, beans
evening snacks: rocky road hifi 3syn, muller light vanilla with dark chocolate,
total syn: 8.5

Friday: back on track
breakfast:
syn free Full English – scrambled egg(no milk), tomatoes, mushroom, 2x sausages 1syn each, bacon, beans
Lunch: Magic pancakes & fruit hexb
Evening meal: Syn free chicken breast pizzas ( slimmingworld magazine), with side salad and fat free French salad dressing. – mozzarella cheese hexa
days snacks: Rocky road hi fi bar 3 syn, 2xMunch bunch fromange frais with banana 3syn, Alpen light cherry bakewell 3syn, Muller light mint and dark chocolate
Total syn: 11

Saturday:
breakfast:
2x aplen light
lunch: Bacon, tomato, potato, salad (slimming world magazine) naked.
evening meal: Chicken breast pizza cheese hexb, with salad and syn free chips

days snacks: Curlywurly 6syn,Spoon full of cheese cake tsp, 4syn?, Banana, Apple, Frozen muller light

Total Syns: 10

sorry for the super long first post will update this evening with todays food. Today is also day 1 of 30day shred and yoga, 30 day shred is evil! but so proud of my self for sticking with it and not just turning the dvd off.

Last edited:
sunday
breakfast:
1x hifi bar and an apple
lunch: mushrooms with herbs and garlic, bacon, tomato and salad
evening meal: jacket potato, syn free cottage cheese and salad
snacks: banna, 2x curly wurlys 12syn, bite of cheesecake 4syn?wirgley's extra sugar free gum 0.5syn, apple, banana. muller light

total syn 16.5

over my syns but i really needed something sweet after tea and it eat a curley wurly and go over by 1.5 or scoff the 2 slices of cheese cake in the fridge = 16+ syns per slice.

Last edited:
Just stopping by to wish you all the luck in the world! I hope things start to go your way soon x

ok i was lazy monday and didn't update and i was busy sulking yesterday due to gaining 1lb hopefully all water from exercise meal plan for today

brunch: go up late and then had house inspection so ate late:
soup (leek and potato) with nimble bread 2x slices Hexa
Evening meal: chilli with rice and ff fromage frais with added mushroom, and fruit
snacks: hot chocolate made with oatly milk hexa, curly wurly, fruit
Drinks: pepsi max, water water and more water.

ok well i keep a diary on my computer but have decided that keeping on her as well just isn't going to happen at least not the food one i will update the dairy section on how i am feeling instead as i think that will be more benificial to me, just a quick note that i lost 5lb this week so pretty sure i have got the hang of it now :)

Back