Dear diary... onwards and downwards :o)

Oooh Twiglets... again, it's that savoury, crunchy thing going on. I'm going to have a whole jar of gherkins to myself when I have my time off SS over New Year. Poor Steve, he'll expect romance and get a load of gherkin breath LOL :D

I'm so jealous Sarah, a gang of us at work tried for hours to get TT tickets and didn't manage to even get through :cry:It will be great to go to the concert knowing how gorgeous and slim you look, and that you can dance about to you hearts content. I'm watching them now on TV, I'm sure to have very sweet dreams ;)

Yes, Florida here we come, and I can't wait. I'm making it my goal to be down to a size 16 by then, so no blips, no hiccups, this has to be full on SS :D

I've not been around much for the last few days due to work being frantic, but I just had to pop in to say today is the unofficial end to my first week - tomorrow is my first official WI with my new CDC.

I've managed to stick 100%, with the exception of some cooked chicken on Monday lunchtime because I rushed to work and forgot to take my breakfast and lunch tetras and couldn't last all day without something, and.......... I'm 13lb down on my start weight :bliss:

I'm so, so pleased and will be off to work in a mo' with a huge smile on my face :D

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hi Redhead, wow! You're doing soooooo well. 13lbs is amazing. You'll be down to your goal weight in no time. Have a good day. x:)

Re: Dear diary... some days just make you smile

Hiiii redhead just been Reading your diary and just wanted to say congrats for doing so fab!! I'm just on day 3 and hope I do as well as u! And so glad u goin to Florida...have u been before? I love the place!!! Keep it up, ur inspiring others too :) xx

Just catching up on your diary as I seem to of been at work more than at home this week :( and then I read 13 POUNDS.. I am so pleased for you :D:D you have really turned it around for yourself and I am so glad you have something to look forward too.. you go girl :):)

wow!

13lbs? Woweeeeeeeeee xx

Hey red, how are you getting on? You've not posted in a while ? It helps to talk.

Back