Dear Diary....

thanks hun i dont know what it is but even after eating so much for two days straight today i was starving probably something to do with sugar levels i always crave carbs so not good!!!! im really gonna work tomorrow wednesday and thursday and hopefully it will pay off friday :)
but you were sick hun so you needed food to replenish glycogen and water levels and jus calories that you werent gettin wen you were so sick, ive no excuse, damn my immune system ha ha better not speak too soon watch now ill be sick tomorrow ha ha :)

yeah dont tempt fate lol we'll do well this week i can feel it :)

yeah me too god im all motivated now thats what happens me, 11 o clock at night id be full of life wanting to run a marathon and eat apples its during the hours of 10 am to 10 pm are my weak areas ha ha :) nah this week will be a good loss :)

ha ha ya they really are my weak hours i find being asleep helps in the fight of resisting food :)

so far today:

Breakfast:
omlette
toast with butter
tea with milk 8.5

lunch:
chicken
cheese
cucumber grilled
tea with milk 2

snack:
hula hoops :( 2

6.5 left :)
im off to the gym with boyfriend am so excited as soon as i reach 9.7 gonna start goin swimming with him again its very sweet that he says im beautiful as is and thinks im (in his words) super hot in a bikini (love is blind and often stupid!) and sees no reson for me to have to wait til im a certian weight til ill go swimmin but i will njus feel better, so settin a goal of facin the first swimsuit challenge wen i reach 9.7 and then the bikini will be the next goal after that wen im 9st, ill really be lookin forward to comin on here and sayin im 9.7 and how the whole swimsuit experience went also workin on my confidence too cuz everyone sees me as the bubbly fun person in work and that but lackin in confidence so much oh god i sound like an awful moan right positivity!!! Really gonna try my hardest to stick to 19 today and gonna wait til sunday morning for my weigh in that way ill have to be good this friday and saturday!!!!! :)

have fun swimming! when ever i lose even a lil bit of weight it seems to make a big difference clothes wise so im waiting til im 9st and getting my bikini custom made as my body shape is annoying. i have a classic hour glass shape but my boobs arent big so it looks a bit odd lol

well wont be swimmin til i hit that 9.7 so really gonna try my best cuz im sick of goin to the gym and not using the steam room and jacuzzi all because of this annoying fat!!! ha ha jus noticed i was writin on your food diary same time you were writing on mine :)

lol cool i'll have a peak in a minute. i know what style bikini i want but they just dont make them for small boobs :( its unfair. Im getting a boob job next year though woo!

are you really!!!! awesome!!! im really considering it (in my head havnt actually said it out loud yet!!) cuz im losing weight from my face and boobs beofore anywhere else it always happens me that way :( is it expensive? you should take a look at the new thing out where they inject stuff in and i think you just get it done after a year again and its supposed to not be very invasive, altho a boob job would be so cool id love it!! how you gettin your bikini custom made? online? your same as me wanting to get down for first beach hol with the boyfriend what else you gonna do, i was tryin to decide between couple of sunbeds or makin jus some fake tan, definately gettin my nails and toenails done before i go and savin money each week so wen i get to 9st i can go shoppin for some cute outfits for the holiday god im gettin all excited again!!!

yeah the boob implants i want are the brand "natrelle" as they have alot of shapes and textures and actually feel like boobies and thats £4850 but i've always hated my boobs and now i've lost weight they're non existant. even a AA bra is too big. Theres a place where i live that does custom bikinis and bras i need to find out the name as i have only been told about it so far. The best fake tan EVER is st.tropez mousse, its amazing and isnt smudgey and looks really nice, its £30 a bottle but it lasts agggggeeeesss and isnt orangey at all. I want to get all my dresses taken in as they are all brand new ( bought at xmas) but are waay too big now so going to get them adjusted because i love them all lol.

wow 4850 dosnt seem too abd for something that will make you really happy :) i know how you feel you put all the hard work in to lose weight and then the boobs deflate!!!! ill have to reassess my boobage wen im down to my goal weight may be doin a bit of research on natrelle :) hope wer allowed talk about boobs here ha ha :)
brill ill get that fake tan for deo and try it out :) well im off to the gym now ill be on again later to input whatever else food i input in my gob talk to you soon hun :)

well today i did a run this morning then did the gym this evening just some strenght training :)

Think ive stuck to my points for first time this week too woo hoo!!! :) also decided for a goal for the day i wanted to eat as little carbs as possible especially since i really overdid them at weekend and they give me the mother of all headaches, in fact felt so much better today without eating too many carbs and stayed within points a lot easier than having to contend with crisps chips potatoes and stuff im really an all or nothin kinda gal i either can have no chips or if im having on then i want the lot!!!! :)

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled
60g smoked salmon 4.5

dinner:
Salad
1 tbsp olive oil
lemon juice
chicken breast
2 cheese triangles
10 olives
1 soft boiled egg 8

supper:
more chicken salad 2.5

snack:
yoghurt 2
i glass skimmed milk 2

so that adds up to 19 points woo hoo!!!!!

Hey just read your diary, thought it would be rude of me not to reply. I just wanted to say well done on your loss, you seem to be doing really well, I don't know how I will cope when I get to 19 points, I'm on 25 at the moment. Good luck with getting to the 9st7 mark though...I'm sure you will enjoy the bikini shopping lol.

xx

Hey just read your diary, thought it would be rude of me not to reply. I just wanted to say well done on your loss, you seem to be doing really well, I don't know how I will cope when I get to 19 points, I'm on 25 at the moment. Good luck with getting to the 9st7 mark though...I'm sure you will enjoy the bikini shopping lol.

xx

aaaw thanks so much :eek::eek::) well i find it tough enough to stay under 19 iv two pound to lose before i move down to the 18points!!! one point is huge for me!!! its 2 cheese triangles or ww hula hoops or 100g potatoes or slice of ww bread oh i dont want to even think of losing that one point ha ha!!! but compensation will be being in the 9's :)

well today....

breakfast:
porridge bigg bowl!!!
milk 4.5

lunch
salad with egg
chicken
mozarella cheese
brown bread and veg soup
(soooo full soup is great at this meal
to fill me with the salad, it dosnt
make me feel so
deprived!!) 9.5

and iv 5 left noe but still really full from lunch so not gonna think about dinner juuuust yet :)

aaaw thanks so much :eek::eek::) well i find it tough enough to stay under 19 iv two pound to lose before i move down to the 18points!!! one point is huge for me!!! its 2 cheese triangles or ww hula hoops or 100g potatoes or slice of ww bread oh i dont want to even think of losing that one point ha ha!!! but compensation will be being in the 9's :)

well today....

breakfast:
porridge bigg bowl!!!
milk 4.5

lunch
salad with egg
chicken
mozarella cheese
brown bread and veg soup
(soooo full soup is great at this meal
to fill me with the salad, it dosnt
make me feel so
deprived!!) 9.5

and iv 5 left noe but still really full from lunch so not gonna think about dinner juuuust yet :)

Ooh scary another point gone soon then. I know what you mean its amazing how much you can have for one point, you don't realise how much till its gone xx

i know ya sometimes i feel like i eat less than a small bird ha ha but once i make sure to fill my day with lots of veggies (mmmmm veggies how tasty :( well once i fill up with them and soup im sorted :) plus gotta start drinking more water!!!! thats gonna be my new goal for the weeknd gonna try and get through 3 litres tomorrow to start and ill report back on the outcome :)

i know ya sometimes i feel like i eat less than a small bird ha ha but once i make sure to fill my day with lots of veggies (mmmmm veggies how tasty :( well once i fill up with them and soup im sorted :) plus gotta start drinking more water!!!! thats gonna be my new goal for the weeknd gonna try and get through 3 litres tomorrow to start and ill report back on the outcome :)

Yeah more water is a good idea especially when you eat a lot of fiber (vege's), it'll help the bowels lol. Did you know that you are meant to have half your body weight in pounds as water. E.g I am 295lbs therefore I should have 147oz water a day. Obviously more if you work out etc. Just a tip :) I drink about 6litres a day although it is sugar free squash which is just the same. Iv started having value veg soup for lunch or snacks cos its enough to satisfy you and cheap lol 9p a tin! I have found a couple of recipes on WW site to try. I don't normally do recipes unless they are really basic haha. Good luck with the water intake.

xx

jaypers you drink tons of water!!!! wish i could be as good as that!!! bet your skin is fantasitic from the copious amounts of h2o supposed to befab for it :)

well toooooday :

breakfast:
2 eggs
toast
hash brown
mushrooms
1 cheese triangle
milk in tea 8

dinner:
salad
chicken with mushrroms
beansprouts and low cal cup a soup
mixed in with water as sauce
chips the micro kind :) 7

4 left and saved 5 i think it was from yesterday so 9 left woo am off to the gym :)

jaypers you drink tons of water!!!! wish i could be as good as that!!! bet your skin is fantasitic from the copious amounts of h2o supposed to befab for it :)

well toooooday :

breakfast:
2 eggs
toast
hash brown
mushrooms
1 cheese triangle
milk in tea 8

dinner:
salad
chicken with mushrroms
beansprouts and low cal cup a soup
mixed in with water as sauce
chips the micro kind :) 7

4 left and saved 5 i think it was from yesterday so 9 left woo am off to the gym :)

Haha my skin is a nightmare although most of it is redness and scarring. You'd think it was good considering.

xx

Back