Dear Diary....

god thats so annoying sure i spent so much money to try and get my skin good but it seems to be gettin worse than wat it was :( sniff sniff plus despite tryin to be bikini thin and toned for beach hol also wanna have nice clear skin on beach as i wont be wearin make up, plus tryin to cover it up is terribly hard to do any make up i try seems to make me breakout more so on the search for a good non pore cloggin kind lol :) did you try bio oil hun for scarring? meant to be best ever?

well to finish yesterdays...i used up the 9

chicken cheese pizza 8
chips micro :) 5

snack
crisps 2
so went over by six!!!!!!!!! totally waqs bold and today i still couldnt get back on the wagan cuz of party i was nearly fooorced inti going to :(

breakfast:
fry up dont even go there prob about 200points

dinner:
chinese also probably 200 points

didnt count my lucky stars today never mind ww points!!!! keep thinkin tomorrows monday guess thats good cuz iv mentality to really stay on tracktomorrow 9funny how this happens wen my belly is full and satisfied!!) :)

Dont worry everyone has a slip up. the best anti spot stuff i found on the market is the neutrogena spot stress control range, i buy the scrub and the gel it works wonders :)

aaaw thanks hun will try that for definite it gets me down worse than the weight like!!

Today so far bben really good 2 and half hours in gym :)

Missed breakfast cuz went straight to gym

dinner:
salad
salmon
mozzarella light
pine nuts
bread and butter 12!!!!!!

still have 7 left but soooo full :0 im gonna go for a walk now i think really tryin my best to make up for such an awful weekend of eating :(

So today I had...
Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled
100g smoked salmon 6

and nothing else yet would you believe!!!!!! :)
was about to raid the fridge a while ago but then I remembered my team challenges and decided to come on here instead, so must not have been hungry earlier just bored!!!
so its 6pm and i still have 13 points left!!! madness :)

So today I had...
Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled
100g smoked salmon 6

and nothing else yet would you believe!!!!!! :)
was about to raid the fridge a while ago but then I remembered my team challenges and decided to come on here instead, so must not have been hungry earlier just bored!!!
so its 6pm and i still have 13 points left!!! madness :)

so home from the gym an all, beofre i went i had dinner...

can salmon
mozzarella light
tbsp almonds
tbsp pine nuts
lettuce 8

so thats 14 pts all together for today :) still cant believe ive eaten below points!!!

Welldone!!!!

thanks hun :)

today ive had:

Breakfast:
one slice toast
one cheese triangle 2.5

lunch:
soup
salad 2.5

dinner:
two slices toast
lettuce on top
1can tuna brine on top
30g half fat grated cheese on top :)
and bing in the microwave :) 7

snacks:
2 cups tea 1.5(for the milk)

cant believe 5.5 left!!!!

I dont actually point my milk and it hasnt hindered my weight loss at all. i only point it if i use milk in cooking

i definitely have to since in the words of my brother ill have a bit of tea in my milk lol :)

im exactly the same i loooovve my tea to look almost white lol. i use skimmed so its barely any calories anyway. i still dont point it

gotta get skimmed i use full fat for tea i bet theres no taste difference in tea tho thats another one for the shopping list!!!! :) ya actually if i used skimmed i prob wouldnt bother pointing it then!! :)(

theres a bitof a taste difference but you get used to it. full fat tastes alot nicer but its not worth the points.

ya i agree to think two cups of tea took away 1.5 pts!! and every point counts!!

true true. i dont point semi-skimmed either lol i just switched over to skimmed recently incase these last few pounds are hard to shift.

You'll defo get used to skimmed, i can't even drink semi skimmed in my tea now! bonus!

good idea, its all those small things that make a huge difference!!! im still maintaining 10st 2lbs which isnt so bad considering the disaster i had at the weekend hopefully can knock those two pound off for friday and get into the 9s next week fingers crossed!!!

You'll defo get used to skimmed, i can't even drink semi skimmed in my tea now! bonus!

lol maybe i should go straight to skimmed milk?? or gradually move to semi then skimmed lol :)

i'd go straight to skimmed lol it saves alot of calories.

having said that i havent had full fat in years so i dont remember how nice it is in comparison

Back