Dear Diary....

oh its lovely but iv heard loadsa ppl often say after they made the milk switch lol that they couldnt stand taste of full now that its way to creamy but in a bad way, write so so far for my shoppin friday ive got skimmed milk and minimilks......:)

yeah i probably wouldnt go back to full fat ever, maybe semi evenutally coz skimmed does taste watery at first

well guess its an option between having full fat milk and a full fat bum
or have watery milk and a eh watery bum?? lol you know wat i mean lol :)

yeah i'd go for having a watery bum any day over a full fat one

lol :) brilliant lol

HERES TO WATERY BUMS!!!!

thanks for doing that thread hun to find our team i hope they find us before week is out or we may have to sabotage the other teams lol :)

I'm with you on the watery bum!!!! Can't stand full fat milk, ugh!!!

right im bak to keepin a diary otherwise all hell breaks loose the wheels of the wagon come flyin off and im flung from it and straight into a mountain of marshmallows which sounds quite nice but i dont want no marshmallow bottom!!! Noooo sireeeee!!!! Right so been really busy today but so far only had breakfst wooo!!!

Breakfast:
Eggs
toast 4.5

so 14.5 left yaaaaay!!! :) reall hungry now tho so better get somethin before i fall off that wagon again and go raidin the fridge!!!!!

well done, good luck for the week to come. xx

thanks so much hun :) how you gettin on youve done so well you must be fierce proud!!! ive only 5 weeks left to lose that 14lbs now so im really adjustin my diet, still doin points but not so many carbs, no bad food, drinkin tons of green tea etc :)

SOOOOOOOO for today:

Breakfast:
scrambled eggs
1 slice brown bread 6.5

small pastsa
chicken breast 4.5

snack:
yoghurt 2

so only 13 so far but jus back from gym so might eat the other 6 now :) what to have what to have!!!lol

Well done. I am happy with the weight loss but getting very bored of ww, anyone who says it can be done as a life style change would be miserable in my eyes.. 5 weeks for 14lbs can be done :)

i made a 3.5pt curry earlier which was lovely. i put the recipe on our fat fighters thread.

that sounds yummy hun, ive some chicken breasts, ill make some and put some away for lunch tomorrow too thanks hun :)

Back