Dear Diary

Dear Diary. Day 3 at 100%

I have had

Chicken soup
Mushroom pasta, plus 200g chestnut mushrooms, a bit of fresh green chillies and some fresh coriander
Caramel shake and mousse
Praline bar
Tea with milk from allowance
Caramel coffee
Coke zero
2ltrs water and Ribena plus

I didn't struggle as much today. I have been to the gym done 30 mins treadmill walking and 30 mins swimming, but took it easy the rest of the day. I feel a good sense of achievement when I get to the end of the day and stayed on track.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done hun your fling great
I found the gym a good distraction and love going do continued on plan.

Have a good day Xx

Well done for your 100% day!!! How are u finding he gym as well as vlcd?

I'm paying for a gym membership and obviously not going lol!!! Hoping to start bk in jan tho. When did I go to the gym first ? What day were u on? Sorry for all the questions!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So far its ok. I am just taking it easy with light exercise like walking and swimming. Next week I am back in work and usually cycle there so I will be doing that as well. I just listen to my body and if I feel too tired to do anything then I don't do it. I think the trick is to not push yourself too hard, and then you soon build up stamina.

Morning. Oatmeal cookie sounds nice. Where did you get the recipe!! ( of sorts) xx

Morning. Oatmeal cookie sounds nice. Where did you get the recipe!! ( of sorts) xx

I got off the recipe section on here. Mix oatmeal pack into very thick doughy paste, add crushed sweetener, sprinkle cinnamon on a microwave flatten dough on plate and sprinkle cinnamon on top and microwave for 40 seconds on 800w, then put in fridge till cool.

Mmmm sounds very nice xxx

Dear Diary. I am so hungry today, it's not fair. I have repainted my nails so I can't go off and make something to eat whilst they are wet. Day four is pants.

Day four Ian always the worst!! I'm back to Cambridge diet after gaining 10lbs of the 1.5st I lost previously. Got a week worth of that do get through then going on S&S. Have read some really inspiring access stories.

Keep at it girl!!! Xxx

Day four Ian always the worst!! I'm back to Cambridge diet after gaining 10lbs of the 1.5st I lost previously. Got a week worth of that do get through then going on S&S. Have read some really inspiring access stories.

Keep at it girl!!! Xxx

Hi. I switched from Cambridge to SnS as there was more variety and it was considerably cheaper. My Cambridge Consultant was very quick I was in weighed and out in a couple of minutes, literally. The online support I get from SnS surpasses any advice I got from my previous CDC.

Dear Diary, today is heading towards its conclusion and I have had:

Oatmeal
Chicken soup
Chilli con carne with 3 large mushrooms, fresh chilli and fresh coriander
Praline bar
Ribena plus
Coke zero
Caramel coffee
Water

Hi. I switched from Cambridge to SnS as there was more variety and it was considerably cheaper. My Cambridge Consultant was very quick I was in weighed and out in a couple of minutes, literally. The online support I get from SnS surpasses any advice I got from my previous CDC.

My Cambridge counsellor goes on!!! Good to know you've preferred it.

Keep me posted on your progress x

Dear Diary. I am now on day five and feeling better than yesterday, so far. I have been to the gym and done 30 mins treadmill walking and 30 mins swimming. Yet have any packs but aiming to have soup with mushrooms for lunch and going to have the protein option today so will top up vitamins.

You are doing great. Love mushroom soup with mushrooms. I just had oatmeal with cinnamon really lovely and feels like you are eating a huge bowl full.

I am going back to the gym next week really missed it

You are doing great. Love mushroom soup with mushrooms. I just had oatmeal with cinnamon really lovely and feels like you are eating a huge bowl full.

I am going back to the gym next week really missed it

I love the oatmeal with cinnamon, I usually make it into a cookie. I have a few packets of the not so sweet porridge, do you know if there is nothing you can do with that to make it taste better?

Tried the porridge once but didn't like it at all. Love the oatmeal

Hello Hun

Sounds like your doing really well!!! Well done!!! I will be joining you tomorrow and be on day 1!!! Eeeek I'm excited!!!!

Xxx

Hello Hun

Sounds like your doing really well!!! Well done!!! I will be joining you tomorrow and be on day 1!!! Eeeek I'm excited!!!!

Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, I am freezing at the moment so I must be going into ketosis now at last.

Dear Diary I have been naughty. Today I have had.

Mushroom soup with fresh mushrooms, coriander and green chilli
Chocolate shake mouse
100g chicken with lettuce and a tiny bit of nandos sauce
Ribena plus
Coke zero
Plenty of water

But the naughty part is that I have had 80g goats cheese (my favourite) left over from Xmas. I have fed the rest to the dogs to prevent me from polishing it off. Won't be having my evening treat of an SnS bar to try to compensate.

Day 6. I must admit my nerves are on edge. What I have noticed is I am don't feel sluggish. Before I would always do everything in a minute, but at the moment I am just getting on with it straight away. Although I am not sure how long it will be before my old ways return. I hope today that I spend less time thinking about food, it would help if the content on the tv was better. I have had a sneaky peak at the scales and have lost 11 lb so far. My weekly weigh inis due on Thursday, so hopefully I might lose ankh lb by then.

Not sure what to have today. I should use some of the stuff I am not so keen on like the sweet porridge. I have a cauliflower in the fridge so might have chilli con Carne with that. There is no more goats cheese left so I am safe from that now. I would just rather be back at wok now so I am kept busy. I could tidy up but that doesn't appeal to me. It's been a bit boring over the new year as hubby has been at work whilst I have been off. Hopefully it will start to get easier now.

Back