Dear Diary

I didn't cope too well. I ended up having extra protein and tomatoes with my salad and an options hot chocolate. I got as far as begging OH for some sweets the when he said ok I see common sense and went and had a SnS bar. In total I am just under 1000 cals today and 71g carbs. Luckily I went to the gum this morning and burnt a few cals.

I need to get a new job.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The gum (had a little laugh) before I realised you ment gym! I'm such a plonked at times!!

But you did cope. You didn't binge on crap!!!

Xx

The gum (had a little laugh) before I realised you ment gym! I'm such a plonked at times!!

But you did cope. You didn't binge on crap!!!

Xx

That's spell check for you. I got an iPad mini and everything is smaller that my OH iPad that I frequently make mistakes. I am totally useless on the phone and too sacred to send text in case I send something rude by mistake. I need a super sized keyboard as my nails get in the way.

I hate days like yesterday, they make you feel like a failure even though you make wise choices, I suppose that is probably the one problem with a VLCD as you think that if your not 100% all the time, you have cheated and failed. I must get out of that mi d set as that is a big part of the YOYO dieting trap I fall into.

That's spell check for you. I got an iPad mini and everything is smaller that my OH iPad that I frequently make mistakes. I am totally useless on the phone and too sacred to send text in case I send something rude by mistake. I need a super sized keyboard as my nails get in the way.

I hate days like yesterday, they make you feel like a failure even though you make wise choices, I suppose that is probably the one problem with a VLCD as you think that if your not 100% all the time, you have cheated and failed. I must get out of that mi d set as that is a big part of the YOYO dieting trap I fall into.

Awareness and how we respond to any slip ups is key though hun so it's good to recognise it, learn it and put it behind you. :)

I'm fed up with work and its impacting on the way I eat. I have stuck to a very low calorie low carb diet, but have only been having two SnS products and bumping the rest up with protein. I need to get back the momentum I had at the start. I should not give work the capacity to affect this diet and my moods and temperament shouldn't affect the way I eat, as that's what got me here in the first place. So today I am going to go back and fill out this diary with my food plan for the day, like I did before. Today's menu:

Lunch - mushroom pasts pack (I have loads of these and need to use them up)
Dinner - mushroom pasta pack, 100g chicken, mushrooms, green chilli and coriander
Snack - banana shake mouse
Drinks - 150 ml skimmed milk, caramel coffee, coke zero (I will try to limit this as I think it's part of the problem) and at least 8 glasses water (2 ltrs)

No extra chicken, tomatoes in my salads, cheese or ham and options hot chocolates.

I'm fed up with work and its impacting on the way I eat. I have stuck to a very low calorie low carb diet, but have only been having two SnS products and bumping the rest up with protein. I need to get back the momentum I had at the start. I should not give work the capacity to affect this diet and my moods and temperament shouldn't affect the way I eat, as that's what got me here in the first place. So today I am going to go back and fill out this diary with my food plan for the day, like I did before. Today's menu:

Dinner - mushroom pasta pack, 100g chicken, mushrooms, green chilli and coriander
Drinks - 150 ml skimmed milk, caramel coffee, coke zero (I will try to limit this as I think it's part of the problem) and at least 8 glasses water (2 ltrs)

No extra chicken, tomatoes in my salads, cheese or ham and options hot chocolates.

I so could have written that about work. I was so stressed by it yesterday it was midnight when I realised I'd only had 1 meal!!

I so could have written that about work. I was so stressed by it yesterday it was midnight when I realised I'd only had 1 meal!!

I too think work contributes alot to the times I go off plan, SO much easier at hone for me x

It's so difficult isn't it? I'm really struggling too, the past couple of days have been really hard, and I'm contemplating having Sunday off as its my daughters birthday and were going out for the day. Hope you manage to get through today ok and then its the weekend!

im struggling too :( Day 10 for me and ive been 100% so far however the past couple of days ive woken up with headaches and my hearts been pumping very fast! Slows down about half hour after i wake up but it is abit weird... any1 else get this?
REally wanted food and wine last night as me and the bf are going through a bad patch, i didnt subcombe but really wanted too!
I hope this phase passes and fast!!

im struggling too :( Day 10 for me and ive been 100% so far however the past couple of days ive woken up with headaches and my hearts been pumping very fast! Slows down about half hour after i wake up but it is abit weird... any1 else get this?
REally wanted food and wine last night as me and the bf are going through a bad patch, i didnt subcombe but really wanted too!

The wine I soooo need the wine!! All the not sleeping last night did me in. If I'd have had a nice glass of vino and a fag, I'd probably been on!! But new years resolutions mean no fags. And no alcohol an no food! Why did I do thi to my self!!!!

Changed my plan as I see eggs on Facebook and couldn't resist so:

Dinner - large mushroom with 2 eggs
2nd Dinner - mushroom pasta with fresh mushrooms, coriander and chilli
Snack - chocolate shake muffin

Whoopi! I lost another 4.5 inches off my bust, waist and hips taking my total loss so far to 14 inches. I feel more motivated for today after doing that, so my menu is:

Lunch - mushroom pasta (I have so many packs I need to have one every day for the next month to us them up)
Dinner - 2 eggs with sliced mushrooms and a mac cheese top with mixed lettuce on the side (my idea of cheese omelet)
Snack - caramel vanilla shake mouse
Drinks - 2 ltrs water, Ribena plus, skimmed milk, coke zero

Exercise - 30 fast walking on treadmill, 30 mins swimming and some housework.

Changed my plan as I see eggs on Facebook and couldn't resist so:

Dinner - large mushroom with 2 eggs
2nd Dinner - mushroom pasta with fresh mushrooms, coriander and chilli
Snack - chocolate shake muffin

Looks a good plan , will have to see what loses you get , i had a very bad day yesterday , came off plan , and today was my first week weigh in so only 4 for me ....its done now and its best to have it out in the open , today back too it .
hows everyone doing ?

All my Cambridge products finally gone. Only SnS left now.

I still have my cambridge bits of ready made , so mixing them both , once gone think that will be it , just slim save .

seems worrying about your heart bumping fast , maybe see GP ?
Might be stress with the headache , if yoyr drinking enough . as you said you and your BF are having a bad time at the mo . this plan can brings out more as you already feel low as the diet . hope your ok

Yes my zero noodles have just arrived. They took 10 days from the date of the order so a tone wanting to order from 'honest to goodness, - the only place I could get them - should order early. I will try them with my lunch and report back; I hope they're ok, as I have ordered 11 packs to make the postage worth while.

Hey msJMC, defo think its cus I been stressing about the bf as I've not had it today and were now seen to be ok... Luckily my mums a nurse soo if it gets too bad ill be getting checked out. Xx

Today's menu

Lunch - mushroom pasta with fresh mushrooms, zero noodles, coriander and chilli
Dinner - cod loin, with mac cheese topping and swede chips
Snack - chocolate coconut bar
Drinks - 2 ltrs water, tea with milk from allowance, coffee and coke zero.

Sounds delicious! Have a great day!

Back