dear god, everyone thinks im pregnant...

bakedbeanleg

fat fighter!
went to a wedding last night and i didnt really want to tell everyone why i wasnt eating (or more to the point drinking...;)) because its just easier not having to go through the standard... that can't be a healthy diet, just have a sausage roll etc etc, and didnt expect many to realise i was on a diet as ive basically lost the weight i put on having my baby in march

then to my suprise...the groom came up to me and asked if i was pregnant again! wtf? do they think im a baby machine? :eek:
despite my denial, by the end of the night i had randomers congratulating on my "fantastic news!"

on the plus side, i didnt cheat once- dispite the bloody mum of the bride coming round FIVE TIMES to offer chuffin' wedding cake :( happy times...!

WELL DONE! A BUN IN THE OVEN! CONGRATULATIONS!!! WHEN ARE YOU DUE????

;) xox

mmm...bun! NO MUST RESIST! lol :)

Congrats on the 'happy news'. I don't drink anyway so that is nothing new to people and I also take anti biotics a lot, may be you should have said you were on them and they were making you feel sick.

great willpower hun - all that cake!!!!

antibiotics! :doh: that would have been much more believable than me saying that i had decided to stop drinking...!

once i was invited to a party while on a diet, then when people notice that i was not eating they asking, if i was sick or something, i reply no, i was dieting (i wish i have not say that), suddenly every single person at the party wanted to feed me, i became the center of conversation. now whenever i am dieting it just my secret. whatever people thinks i don't argu. when someone force food on me, i take than bin it, when no one is looking. well done

I have an good idea if this situation comes up again in the future...tell everyone you on antibiotics (make sure u make up an illness) so that explains the not drinking and then you could throw in that the tablets are making you feel abit sick so you'd prefer not to eat,problemo sorted.

Back