Dear Harcombe supporters

Jessie 888

one life only
I'm on Lipotrim at the moment but really want to go on to the Harcombe Diet to maintain once I've lost the bulk of my weight. I've read all Zoe's books and feel convinced and motivated that this sounds a sensible and realistic lifestyle.
I've read all the threads from start to finish (took me ages!) but there seems to be lots of people who give up or put on weight and I'm too frightened to try something that will end in failure?
I'm sorry for gatecrashing your part of the forum but you're the ones who have actually done it and may be able to recommend it or tell it as it is!
I know it sounds ridiculous to be worrying about putting back on all the weight I haven't lost yet but I'm a useless old yoyo dieter who lost 7 and a half stone on WW and managed to put it all on again! That's why I want to be better prepared this time. Sorry for rambling on but thanks for any advice you can give me. x

Jessie.. just go for it. Its real eating. not faddy dieting, and you eat until you are full. If you are hungry, then you havent eaten enough.

It may take a while to ' settle into' but, if you say to yourself that you'll start now, then this time next year, you WILL have it all under control. But if you dont start now, then next year, you could be wondering again, whether to start it.

I'd say, give it a go, you've nothing to lose but weight, AND you'll be fitter, healthier and happier.

Wishing you success.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner but just back from holiday!
Many thanks for the advice. I'm definitely going to try it as a lifestyle change as soon as I reach my target weight. It's good to see that you have done so well. :D

Back