DEATH BREATH!

Gracey

So I'm on day 2 of solesource and the BF has just said to me 'poooh your breath is really stinkin'

What on earth do you do to mask the death breath? Are we allowed sugar free gum?

Hasty advice appreciated!

you are not suppose to chew any type of gum, although i do but only for about a minute, did he complain about your breath not long after having a shake, i find that i have got to drink at least a pint of water after or else my breath stinks unfortunatley it is a side effect of the diet usually it indicates that you are in Ketosis (fat burning mode) which is good

You can use Gold spot breath freshener spray and I have been know to chew sugar free gum for a minute just to freshen my mouth but you do risk it making you feel hungry if you chew for longer, if your at home you can also brush your teeth a few extra times a day :)

Hi..
I had this for the first week and it was horrible... I bought a sugar free fresh breath spray for boots and it really helped..
I dont have it anymore!! Well i dont think i do anyway

I'm not looking forward to the death breath! However, I have decided to work it to my advantage... I shall either have the cleanest teeth in Wales, or no fear of the slightly odd postman wanting to hang around and chat :-D

they have the oraldex spray on sale in tesco at moment its only 1.60 thats what im using cos i have death breath but i can taste it and its rancid, keep brushin swilling mouthwash and spraying, hope its working xx

you can have those dissolvable breath strips. i think listerine makes them? just be careful you don't have gazillions of them. someone on here ate a whole pack and burnt her tongue i think...

but they are great for fresh breath :)

abz xx

Yeah I know the bad breathe is a real drawback I just use breath freshener and brush my teeth a lot & keep swilling my mouth out with Listerine Total. So it has helped me in the fact I have a much better dental heath routine now, so some good has come from it but I found that the first couple of weeks were definitely the worst.

I have been lucky as not too bad (acording to OH!) but my teeth def get brushed more, as my mouth 'feels' dry and horrid

My handbag now has breath spray and a mini travel tooth brush set:p as hate the dodgy breath...but does anyone kow where to get the listerine strips as tried boots, superdrug, supermarkets etc etc and can't find them:(

boots usually sell them... i think they are listerine... but i've seen breath strips around...

i cant find them either, used to see them everywhere when i didnt want them. sods law isnt it? my mouth is disgusting i am drinking so much water to try and get rid of the taste xx

Nor could I, be pleased to hear where others have bought them.

Ah ha, thanks Carolyn!

Back