Death of Colin McRae and his son !

sonkie

Gold Member
I was stunned to hear about the people who were involved in the helicopter crash ........2 adults and 2 children died.
We now know it was Colin and his 5yr old son and a family friend and his sons friend who was 6 yrs.
It aparently crashed in the grounds of his home as they were returning from a trip out.
Such a tragic loss........!

My thoughts go out to his family and friends

Last edited:
I agree Son, I was totally stunned too when I heard this morning.

My thoughts are with his family too.

Thoughts are with the families at this sad sad time,Such a tragic loss of life.....

I only saw the first reports first thing this am ~ at which time it had not been confirmed that he was in the helicopter. Shocked and deeply saddened to hear that Colin McRae has lost his life, but so much worse to hear his son, family friend and another young life were also tragically lost.

My thoughts and deepest condolences go out to his family & friends.

Such a tragedy :cry:

My otherhalf michael told me last night that his helicopter had been in a crash.. but they were uncertain to if it was him or not.. (michaels a member of a forum.. but a football forum.. lol.. our is much better.. and i swear to god.. they find out news quicker than bbc.. honestly..!!).. i was gutted..!!
ive been playing his games for like.. ever..!! :(
Thoughts are with his family..
x x

I am still stunned, life is so short and you never know what is round the corner. We need to grab life with both hands and live for today. Hence my decision with Mark.

Back