Deathly Hallows

I was planning on going to see it at midnight last night, but because I've been having problems sleeping I decided not to, but it now means I've got to wait til Tuesday morning to see it!!! Arghhhhh!! Altho I imagine I will go and see it a few times-to the people who've already been? Was it in 3D? I'm not sure whether to bother?? Or maybe do both perhaps!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are going tonight. It's my 11 (nearly 12) year old son who is the mad fan. Although I quite like the films. He read all the books a few years ago. He has been re-watching all the other films this week, despite us being really busy this week and having something on every night. He has been watching it when he gets up in a morning, as soon as he gets in from school and before he goes to bed. He finished watching the deathly hallows part 1 at 9.20 last night.

My son can't wait!

So excited about tonight.... I'm sneaking out of work early to go and see an earlier one, as I know tonight will be soooooo busy. I'm going to 2D to start with as that is how I have seen them all. Will go to 3D at some point & will drag hubby along to that one!
So jealous of peeps who went to the midnight one....... I imagine it was so worth it! :)

8.30 tonight! Will be the second film I have watched by my bday (they like july!

EEEXXXXXXCIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

Sorry couldnt hold it in ;) x

8pm tonight! Watched DH Part 1 last night (again) to prepare.

I grew up with the books, so at 22 I am an official HP geek and darn proud of it.

xx

Stackhead said:
8pm tonight! Watched DH Part 1 last night (again) to prepare.

I grew up with the books, so at 22 I am an official HP geek and darn proud of it.

xx

Hp geek here! me and the hubby are watching the first part again tonight to prepare for tommorow night

It's a long film to watch with annoying glasses on. When we go to watch again, it'll be in 2D as I'm not entirely sure it added that much. Maybe I was just excited to be there and didn't look for the 3D element.
Either way, I don't think it'll take a single thing away from the film being up in 2D.

Guys i love HP.... read all the books and seen all the movies, except half way through the deathly hallow part one and then deathly hallows part two tomorrow... soooooooo excited!!!!! ive been crying like a little baby all week watching it from the start all over again, making sure i havnt forgotten anything for the finale.... soooo sad that it is gonna be all over tomorrow... i will miss it dearly

I'm going 3d tonight, didn't have much of a choice, so it's glasses on top of glasses tonight :S

But then i'm seeing it Tuesday with my Dad and again next Saturday with my friend (i'm seeing it tonight with my sister).

xx

Was brilliant!!! Hope you all enjoy it!! Even though I'd read the books, I was quite sad that it was the last one!! Lol!! I too didn't get the 3d - it hurt my eyes and wasn't really anything 3d.... Oh well, still an amazing film!

we have booked it for sunday. we wanted to see it 2D until the kids saw the Harry Potter 3D glasses, so we had to book 3D.
Cannot wait. love the books. so excited.

Mind you I will be this excited for Breaking Dawn in a few months.

Mind you I will be this excited for Breaking Dawn in a few months.

Errrrrm.... Yeah, I won't deny it, I might also be very excited about Breaking Dawn too.

Not sure i'll be AS excited though, HP has a special place in my heart....

xx

Errrrrm.... Yeah, I won't deny it, I might also be very excited about Breaking Dawn too.

Not sure i'll be AS excited though, HP has a special place in my heart....

xx

I love them equally. he he More eye candy in Breaking Dawn though.

I love them equally. he he More eye candy in Breaking Dawn though.

Don't count on it.
Lucius Malfoy all ruffled up and in a tizzy is HOT AS, there's a proper hot snatcher and don't forget Neville Longbottom. OMG, that's one fit man right there!!! Phew, I said it. I've been holding that in for ages!

images

But then, I never really liked Cullen and I always thought Jake looks like Jack from Home and Away about 20 years ago!!

images

HelsAngel said:
Don't count on it.
Lucius Malfoy all ruffled up and in a tizzy is HOT AS, there's a proper hot snatcher and don't forget Neville Longbottom. OMG, that's one fit man right there!!! Phew, I said it. I've been holding that in for ages!

But then, I never really liked Cullen and I always thought Jake looks like Jack from Home and Away about 20 years ago!!

OMG how fit is neville now-I can't believe I actually said it aswell!! Oooo Jason isaacs is on radio 2 now :) x

Welshtigger said:
OMG how fit is neville now-I can't believe I actually said it aswell!! Oooo Jason isaacs is on radio 2 now :) x

And Tom Felton is gawjus!! In strange baaad Draco Malfoy kind of way ;)

Back