Deathly Hallows

RasberryRed said:
I have read all the books. Many many times over. I grew up with them really. I think I was 13 when I read my first HP, and I read my last at 21. So this movie had emotions well attached. I think I would have preferred 2D just because they still haven't got all the 3D kinks worked out.. This last installment is the most "filmy" out of all the others. I mean, the films are an interpretation so I view them like that - and this one really did it for me. I felt many of the actors came into their own in this film as well. It's been such a journey, and it's difficult to believe it's all over. I did take comfort in JKR's words "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home".... :cry:

Oh god that's just nearly set me off again.. I'm in a mix state of grieving right now but so excited to go see it again tonight.

Same I feel like I really know these people and the friendship between the 3 of them really makes me feel emotional it's just lovely! This was my favorite book and favorite film, and they really bought it to life in the movie, just amazing cant believe it's over though.

I'm in mourning ;(

Back