Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

debating

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaxmummy, 13 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    wether to have a red and green week or another fast forward mmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you decided? Look back at your old food diaries and see what worked well for you...

I am having a fully green week this week, as an experiment. I usually do a lot of red days but am trying green to see what happens.

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

What's a fast forward?? Have I missed something?!

I have never done a full week of anything, perhaps thats worth a try. I have more green than red but always a mixture.

Do you find complete weeks of one type works well? :)

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've never done a full week of one or the other so I'm experimenting with a week of green. I will let you know how it goes!
    I've done 5 or 6 days red with 1 or 2 green...

Everyone is different!

Fast forward is an emergency plan for people who are really, really, really stuck. Not just like a success express boost. It's only available through your consultant and is very restrictive. If you do it, it's only to be done for a week at a time.

jaylou likes this.
  6. RM07

RM07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My consultant has mentioned Fast Forward before and said it is very restrictive and you'll be hungary on it... however I might ask for it this week to give my weight loss a bost. I'm going back to the 'Parent Land' and I want there to be a very noticable difference!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.