Debbie's diary

jono68

First weigh in today after starting SW again for the third time (third time lucky).
Been overweight as long as I can remember, I pretend I don't care but I do really, fed up with not being able to get nice clothes from the shops I want to shop in and not the shops I have to shop in.
Doing it on my own at home this time. Not sure if this is the best idea yet but I am hoping things work out. Been reading all the inspirational stories on here and it has really motivated me to get on and do it. For the LAST time.

Well just been weighed and I have lost 5lb woohoo really over the moon.:D
Will carry on sticking to the green plan as I find it works the best for me.
The only downside I foresee is my sweet tooth. I love my chocolate on an evening. I have tried to cut down this week, I have had a kitkat twice but now I am not really bothered, am I cured? yes I doubt it also.
Well here we go into week 2, I will stay strong and we will see how I go.
Bye for now x

Well done! I'm also on sw, I put on 4lbs last week because I went totally off plan but back on it now so fingers crossed for this week. Also have a sweet tooth, I find cadburys fudge and curly wurlys good cos they are lower syns than most choc bars.

Hi Kittyboo, thanks for you support.
How many syns is a curly wurly? I think they would last longer than a kitkat. Even if I eat mine really slowly it still only takes me about 2 minutes lol, not much satisfaction in that.

Great I will put them on my shopping list. Thanks

Back