Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

WK10 D5 (Tuesday) - EE

Breakfast: 2x clementines, 1x banana 1x apple

Lunch: Prawn & Mackerel salad, fruit salad
prawns, tinned mackerel, mixed leaves, beetroot, onion, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, apple, melon, grapes

Dinner: starter - carrot soup, Main - Fish & Chips
(soup - carrot, onion, oxo) Cod, sw chips, mushy peas, gherkins, 2x400g WW bread (HEB)1 tbs I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Light (2.5) semi skim milk for teas (HEA)

Syns: as above
L/Fat spread - 2.5
weekly total 43.5

WK10 D6 (Wednesday) - EE

Wednesday was a really bad day, not SW wise,so OH when he came over decided to take me up the pub, which although probably hindered this weeks loss, it was better than staying in and eating & drinking everything in sight!!!

Breakfast:
2xweetabix (HEB), semi-skim milk (part HEA)

Lunch:smoked trout & sardine salad
smoked trout, sardines in tomato sauce, mixed leaves, carrot, tomato, cucumber, (rice salad - peas, onions, sweetcorn & pepper)

Dinner: prawn spaghetti
spaghetti, onion, mushroom,courgettes, tomatoes, king prawns

Syns:
4x pints Fosters - 40
50ml whisky - 5
weekly total 88.5

WK10 D7 (Thursday) EE - WI

Breakfast: crabsticks

Lunch: soup & sandwich
carrot soup as above, 2x400g WW bread (HEB).smoked salmon, boiled egg, mixed leaves.

Dinner: Thai salmon
baked salmon, batchelors thai rice, stir-fry mixed veg

warm milk 250ml semi skimmed (HEA), 1 level tbspn cocoa powder (1) - gonna take this up to bed in about 5 mins:)

Syns: as above
cocoa powder - 1
weekly total 89.5

Hi Ali, well, Thursday was WI so last day of fishy week, but it seems to be heading that way again lol....but maybe not quite, was going to do a green week, but so far, Fri & Sat are red or EE.... so will probably just have a mixed week, and hope that what I was expecting to lose this past week will show itself come Thurs..

How you doing ? Must be looking forward to yr weekend away, were off to Benalmedena that weekend too

WK11 D1 (Friday) - Red

Well, what a start to my new week..... boss had a 60th birthday paty in the boardroom, for what was billed as drinks and canapes...
Ended up being a right bloody good buffet, that was actually better for me, so I munched my way through the fish, meats and salad garnish, avoiding the pastries, sandwiches and obviously dried scampi satays.
Then out came the cakes, they looked fantastic, all types of really expensive stuff, full of belgian chocolate and syrupy stuff, so I ate the lovely fresh fruit platter, which in all honesty I really enjoyed....all washed down with diet coke, knowing that I'd be out later with the OH.
Didn't even feel as if I'd missed out on anything, as what I did have was lovely, fresh, great ingredients.

Lunch: buffet......
king prawns, poached salmon, ham, beef, chicken, salad (avoiding the coleslaw) strawberries, grapes, pinapple, kiwi, watermelon

Dinner: fish pasta and yoghurt
35g wm pasta (HEB), green beans, king prawns, sardines in tomato sauce, courgette, mullerlight yoghurt

syns:
3 pints fosters - 30
50ml whisky - 5
Weekly total 35

Hi Ali, well, Thursday was WI so last day of fishy week, but it seems to be heading that way again lol....but maybe not quite, was going to do a green week, but so far, Fri & Sat are red or EE.... so will probably just have a mixed week, and hope that what I was expecting to lose this past week will show itself come Thurs..

How you doing ? Must be looking forward to yr weekend away, were off to Benalmedena that weekend too

We almost booked Benalmedena! What a coincidence! Would have been sooo funny if we had been on the same plane :D

It's nice to have something to look forward to and work towards ... I'd like to be about 11 st 10 lbs by then ... I'm 12 st 2 lbs at the mo. Mind you, to be honest, I would just love it if I'm in the 11s ;) I haven't been in the 11s since before I had my boy ... and he's going to be 11 in July! :eek:

Ali, you can do that - 6lb in 6 weeks, gonna aim for the same 6lb myself...... ( well, you can lose your's, and I'll lose mine lol)

We went there last year....was lovely and relaxing, but I'm gonna try and keep pretty stable - who knows, but our later in the year not yet booked holiday is more important, and we're self catering in Spain, so I can be careful, but not spoil the break.
The more I can get rid of now, the better, as I want to ultimatly lose another 3 stone by September.

Yep, As I think about, 6lb each is defo acheivable, look how well you've done so far!! Pretty sure you'll be in yr 11's by then, I know I wont be - but I should hit my club 10 by then, which in itself will be a great feeling, and getting a bit more active will be easier...which reminds me, I need to do my sit-ups for the Easter challenge, then I'm going to bed with a hot milk as I've not used my HEA today.

Keep at it, onwards and downwards

Deb x

WK 11 D2 (Saturday) EE

Breakfast: Fruit & Yoghurt
strawberries, grapes, apple, kiwi, passion fruit, ff natural yoghurt, quark, sweetner

Lunch: smoked salmon omlette
smoked salmon,eggs,mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes

Dinner: Roast phesant, potatoes & veg
pheasant, new potatoes, processed peas, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, swede

syns:nil
Weekly total 35

WK11 D3 (Sunday) - Red

Brunch: Fry up
poached eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, 2x400g WW bread (HEB), 1tbs I can't believe it's not butter,light(2.5)

Dinner:Tuna & veg
tuna steak, swede & carrot mashed with ff natural yoghurt, green beans, baby corn

Supper: 250ml semi-skim milk (HEA) 1 tbs cocoa powder (1) & sweetner

syns:as above
ICBINBL - 2.5
cocoa powder - 1
Weekly total 38.5

Decided I was going to try and make a bit of effort for breakfast - I tend to find that I feel hungrier if I do have breakfast when I'm at work (weetabix & milk) so I normally have a bit of fruit or nothing and wait until lunchtime..OK effort made, and bearing in mind I'm normally only in the office Mon,Tue,Wed

WK11 D4 (Monday) - Red

Breakfast: smoked salmon sandwich
smoked salmon, hard boiled egg, 2x400g WW bread (HEB), mixed leaves

Lunch: fish salad
Tuna, sardines in tomato sauce, mixed leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot

Dinner: Prawn Pasta
35g wm pasta (HEB), prawns, onion, leeks, garlic, 5x laughing cow (HEA), quark, ff natural yoghurt, mixed herb and leaf salad

cocoa powder - 1
Weekly total 39.5

Decided I was going to try and make a bit of effort for breakfast - I tend to find that I feel hungrier if I do have breakfast when I'm at work (weetabix & milk) so I normally have a bit of fruit or nothing and wait until lunchtime..OK effort made, and bearing in mind I'm normally only in the office Mon,Tue,Wed

WK11 D4 (Monday) - Red

Breakfast: smoked salmon sandwich
smoked salmon, hard boiled egg, 2x400g WW bread (HEB), mixed leaves

Lunch: fish salad
Tuna, sardines in tomato sauce, mixed leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot

Dinner: Prawn Pasta
35g wm pasta (HEB), prawns, onion, leeks, garlic, 5x laughing cow (HEA), quark, ff natural yoghurt, mixed herb and leaf salad

cocoa powder - 1
Weekly total 39.5

You're doing alright for a non-fishy week ;)

Good syns so far too :D Are you going to have your usual night out before WI?

Hi Ali, well, it seemed to be going fishy, so I thought I'd carry on until WI on Thursday anyway, and hope that it works as well as it seems to for eveyone else!!!
If we do go out tomorrow I WILL NOT sabotage this weeks loss, so it'll be diet coke all the way.

You'll never believe this, although we're off away at the same time at the end of April, I've just this morning booked a biz trip to Spain in 3 weeks !!

That'll be a test

Hi Ali, well, it seemed to be going fishy, so I thought I'd carry on until WI on Thursday anyway, and hope that it works as well as it seems to for eveyone else!!!
If we do go out tomorrow I WILL NOT sabotage this weeks loss, so it'll be diet coke all the way.

You'll never believe this, although we're off away at the same time at the end of April, I've just this morning booked a biz trip to Spain in 3 weeks !!

That'll be a test

Ooh, which part of Spain? Weather will be lovely :) Food will be lovely :D

Flying to Madrid, staying there for a day and 1/2 then fly to Malaga, and down to Algeciras stay there for 2 days, get to Gibralter for a 1/2 day, and fly home!! so will have 2 days in the office, and the rest travelling, eating and wandering around :)

Had my first 'choclate / sweetie' syns today.... more to use some up than anything else, I'm not really a chocholic at all, but my syns normally go on alcohol, and I wanted to avoid the beer for a couple of days before WI on Thursday, nearly had a large whisky before going to bed, but thought that wouldn't go too well with the warm milk that I needed to use as I'd not had any HEA!!! so chocolate it was, not one I'd had before, but I bought loads of selection boxes for the OH after Christmas for 30p - Bargain, and not really a temptation for me, so they've just sat there, I enjoyed it, it was easily within my syns, and wont lead to a path of destruction....

WK11 D5 (Tuesday) - Red

Breakfast: Rollmops & cockles

Lunch : Fish & beef salad and fruit
Smoked salmon, roast beef, tuna, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, mixed peppers, apple, pear.

Dinner : River Cobbler and veg
smoked river cobbler, 219g jacket potato (HEB), quark, f/free natural yoghurt, herbs, lemon, swede, green beans, broccoli and cauliflower

Supper : Hot milk and a sweetie !!
250ml semi-skim milk (HEA),
milky way crispy rolls 25g packet (6.5)

milky way - 6.5
Weekly total 46

Well, the end of another week, which ended up as a fishy week, not the most sucessful of weeks, based on a) some of my previous losses & b) the great results from other 'fishy' people, but I know we're all different, and I only need to compare me with me !!
OK, a 1lb loss - it's a loss, and one of those a week is still just over 3.5 stone a year!!

well, today has been a day and a half.... had an emergency work call at 04:00 this morning, spent an hour dealing with that, back to bed for a couple of hours, luckily working from home.
Had WI this evening, and thought I'd look in on an elderly couple I'm friends with nearby..... stayed chatting until 23:00..... too late for dinner, so have had a couple of saved, synned beers.....

WK11 D6 (Wednesday) - Red

Breakfast: apple & banana

Lunch: Fish & Ham salad and fruit/yoghurt
Tuna, sardines in tomato sauce, ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, pear, shape zero

Dinner: salmon, jacket salad
D: salmon, 3xbabybel light (HEA) 224g jacket potato (HEB), quark, ff natural yoghurt, herbs, lemon, hard boiled egg, fresh beetroot, cucumber, tomato, mixed herb salad leaves

syns:nil
Weekly total 46

WK11 D7 (Thursday) - Red WI

Breakfast: 2x poached egg on 2x400g WW bread (HEB)

Lunch: Fish salad
smoked river cobbler,hard boiled egg, fresh beetroot, cucumber, mixed leaves, eat smart cottage cheese, 3xbabybel light (HEA)

Dinner: none

syns:
3x 40ml cans Fosters - 22.5
Weekly total 68.5

Last edited:
Cheers Ali, going green this week, as of today - no fish, unless I really fancy it and have it as an HEB ( well that was last weeks plan too?)

Yeah, happy I lost of course, so onwards and downwards - we'll see next week

Hope you're OK

Back