Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Berrrrrlimey, Tuesday already, don't know where the time has gone.....
Haven't been on-line for yonks (well, it feels like it anyway)

had a busy(ish) few days...
Friday - pub night of course, only had 3 pints, which is good for me, I'm really trying here,

Saturday - we popped to see a few people that needed seeing, Ken gave 1 wall another coat of paint, and cut the back lawn whilst I cooked dinner, and spent most of the afternoon and evening in the garden..... I've found some great beer - well, it's pretend beer, it's an alcohol free, sugar free, calorie free ---- read Syn free, beer flavoured soft drink.... tastes like a lager top, a really, really good compromise.

Sunday was about a 100 miles on the bike in the sun, stopped at a lovely riverside pub, diet coke for me of course, then sat in the garden again...... Oh, and when I sent hom home, I threw some steaks on a disposable BBQ for my dinner...... I love this weather :character00238:

I can't believe that another week has gone by without me being on-line....... need a slap :whoopass:

Been a bit of a strange week or so.... had a couple of pints Wednesday (3 actually) WI was Thursday 2.5 lb off
Well pleased with that was quite busy Thursday & Friday run around Thurs afternoon sorting car MOT (Ken towed me) then after WI, back home and shopping, as I had a friend over Friday evening for dinner, so spent Friday tidying up (bearing in mind I'm still not settled from the move) as well as trying to work!!!

Had a lovely meal and then evening out, then had one of those weekends that wasn't great (food OKish - alcohol terrible)..... Oh, and back to work yesterday...
where does it go?

Debridger said:
I can't believe that another week has gone by without me being on-line....... need a slap :whoopass:

Been a bit of a strange week or so.... had a couple of pints Wednesday (3 actually) WI was Thursday 2.5 lb off
Well pleased with that was quite busy Thursday & Friday run around Thurs afternoon sorting car MOT (Ken towed me) then after WI, back home and shopping, as I had a friend over Friday evening for dinner, so spent Friday tidying up (bearing in mind I'm still not settled from the move) as well as trying to work!!!

Had a lovely meal and then evening out, then had one of those weekends that wasn't great (food OKish - alcohol terrible)..... Oh, and back to work yesterday...
where does it go?

I still haven't figured out how come I am back at work already, was that really a week off? X

OK, quick food update from week 2

Friday 17Aug Green
Breakfast: banana, nectarine
Lunch: HM veg soup // cheese & tomato omelette, spaghetti hoops
Dinner: quorn burgers, actifry chips, baked beans
Supper: philli light & picallili sandwich, toms, picked onions, gherkins, and cheesy curls
3 pints cider
total 35.5 syns

Saturday 18Aug - EE
Lunch: cheese & beetroot sandwich
Dinner: boiled bacon, pease pudding, mashed potatoes, processed peas, boiled onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, brussel sprouts
Snacks: banana, pear
total 0 syns

Sunday 19Aug - Red
Breakfast: puffed wheat & milk
Dinner: steak & salad // banana
Supper: philli light, boiled bacon & picallili sandwich // hot milk
total 0.5 syns

Monday 20Aug - Green
Breakfast: banana, pear
Lunch: jacket potato, baked beans, salad // fruit salad
Dinner: tomato pasta with cheese
snacks: 5 tictacs
total 0.5 syns

Tuesday 21Aug - Green
Breakfast: banana, pear, strawberries
Lunch: jacket potato with laughing cow cheese, salad // apple, yogurt
Dinner:tomato pasta with cheese
Supper: hi-fi bar
snacks: 5 tictacs
total 0.5 syns

Wednesday 22Aug - red
Lunch: boiled bacon & poached eggs
Supper: rollmops & jellied eels
3 pints cider
Total 30 syns

Thursday 23Aug - Green
Lunch: batchelors noodles
Supper: philli light & picallili sandwich
total 0.5 syns

WEEKLY SYNS 67.5
not all my HEA & HEB
2.5lb Loss

OK - week 3 foodie update...... Oh, and can't say I've been good - I've not counted my syns, I've over indulged, over the weekend (well Sunday) but tried really hard to compensate!!

Friday 24AUG - EE (friend over for dinner)
Lunch: yogurt
Dinner: chicken fajitas (guacamole, soured cream, salsa), kidney bean rice, nachos, salad leaves
several pints of cider

Saturday 25AUG - EE
Brunch: omelette sandwich (cheese, tomato,onion, mushroom)
Dinner: cod, mashed potato, green beans, processed peas // yogurt

Sunday 26AUG - EE
Brunch: poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes,2x400g hovis (HEB), 2 tbs clover light
Dinner: beef casserole
too many ciders, far too much whiskey

Monday 27AUG
yogurt

Tuesday 28AUG - Red
Lunch: prawn salad // fruit salad

Wednesday 29AUG -Red
Lunch: smoked salmon salad // melon medley
Snack: mullerlight greek yogurt
Dinner: poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes
Supper: philli light & tomato sandwich

Thursday 30AUG - Green
brunch: cheesy beans on toast
Dinner: mixed bean chilli with rice & mint yogurt

Well, a productive evening..... WI 1.5lbs off... YAY well pleased, the compensation worked, so... best be super good this week to make sure it doesn't catch-up next week!!

Popped and saw some friends, then did a big shop, gonna do a red fishy week...... should keep me on track, I love fish, and doing red should be a good boost
I've stocked up with salmon, coley, mackerel, mussels, king prawns, smoked salmon, and I have tinned sardines, tuna, crab and mackerel in the cupboard.... let's hope the fish at work is suitable Mon/Tues/Weds ( I avoid peppered mackerel, mucked about tuna, and Marie Rose prawns) so, I'll take some tinned stuff in... think I'll boil a couple of eggs to take in too - wish me luck!!!

Day 1 of fishy week, yummy so far,
Decided not to go to the pub, highly unusual on a Friday, however, they have a local 60's tribute band Saturday, so we'll give that a whirl instead.
But, as it was a bit unusual, I'd saved some of my healthy extras for the normal apres pub sandwich - ah well

Tried a new 2 syn chocolate pudding - actually, pretty good really (especially as I don't really eat much sweetstuff), and so simple, will have to adjust the cooking time by a few seconds just to see if it can be any better, but if not, I'll still be using it, as it's good as it is

1 egg, 1 options or highlights in a mug, mix realy, really well, zap in the microwave for 1 min..... voila, lovely with some yogurt

WK04 D1 Friday 31Aug - Red

Lunch: King Prawn salad
king prawns, hard boiled egg, FF cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, mixed peppers, celery, FF fromage frais,

Dinner: bacon wrapped coley & veg // chocolate pudding
coley, bacon, 199g new potatoes (HEB1), baby sweetcorn, mangetout, carrot, courgette, mushroom // egg, options (2)

Snack:
Quavers (4.5)

HEA NIL // HEBx1

Syns:
highlights - 2
quavers - 4.5
Total syns: 6.5
Total weekly syns: 6.5

Well, morning everyone,
Think I might have a busy weekend, well, in part anyway,
gonna start emptying my 'odd' room downstairs, that's currently piled up, some needed, some not - and loads & loads of paperwork...do I need it all, probably not, but I need to go through it just in case :sigh:

Ken was going to insulate the loft today.... no need, someone was round yesterday, the government have changed the criteria of the free installation - all to do with meeting the CO2 targets, so they're coming round in a couple of weeks - result

planning to see this band at the pub tonight - just more for a change than anything else, it's so easy to fall into a rut, so if they're not a lot of cop, we'll go elsewhere.

Anyway, have a good one

Morning babe... How did the clear out go? And the band at the pub? I had goth night last night and I had a drop or two of voddy... Up at the other pub today, so will be able to get online so I will check in later and see how things are with everyone... Have a good one...xx

Morning babe... How did the clear out go? And the band at the pub? I had goth night last night and I had a drop or two of voddy... Up at the other pub today, so will be able to get online so I will check in later and see how things are with everyone... Have a good one...xx

Howdy, well, clear out didn't happen Saturday, had a headache that wouldn't budge, so kipped for a few hours, which was great, 'cos it went completely, but I did make a start Sunday - a few more boxes sorted, and half of it binned!!! Go me !!

Band were surprisingly good actually, certainly the best 60's group I've seen (that weren't around in the 60's lol)

Hope the weekend was good to you, I read that Sat. was a good night for you - and well done on limiting the voddies.....

Debridger said:
Howdy, well, clear out didn't happen Saturday, had a headache that wouldn't budge, so kipped for a few hours, which was great, 'cos it went completely, but I did make a start Sunday - a few more boxes sorted, and half of it binned!!! Go me !!

Band were surprisingly good actually, certainly the best 60's group I've seen (that weren't around in the 60's lol)

Hope the weekend was good to you, I read that Sat. was a good night for you - and well done on limiting the voddies.....

Doesn't matter when you got it done, you got it done is main thing.... Glad you enjoyed the band, some of these retro bands can be a bit dodgy... xx

Back