Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Ready for a good slapping & telling off!!

Loads been going on - but I'm back

Only using phone at the mo - off work and no broadband so will be about but not loads

Back on plan TODAY!

Will catch-up with everyone soon - promise x

Hello stranger!

No spanking/slapping/telling off from me - just glad you are OK!

Well, at least I think you are!

Hope all is well - are we fatter/thinner/still the same? Lol x

As you can see I'm as cheeky as ever ;)

Debridger said:
Ready for a good slapping & telling off!!

Loads been going on - but I'm back

Only using phone at the mo - off work and no broadband so will be about but not loads

Back on plan TODAY!

Will catch-up with everyone soon - promise x

*waves* hello again...xx

Ok ,so I didn't get back on track, this has been an incredibly difficult 6 months for me, but I'm not gonna let things hold me back anymore!

Gonna eat all the rubbish this week, get things straight, proper shopping bought and will be drawing to proverbial line under it, and going to WI this Thursday.

Hope you're all ok and doing well, will try and catch up on some posts over the next few days

Have a good weekend
Deb

Debridger said:
Ok ,so I didn't get back on track, this has been an incredibly difficult 6 months for me, but I'm not gonna let things hold me back anymore!

Gonna eat all the rubbish this week, get things straight, proper shopping bought and will be drawing to proverbial line under it, and going to WI this Thursday.

Hope you're all ok and doing well, will try and catch up on some posts over the next few days

Have a good weekend
Deb

*waves* missed you... nice to have you back...xx

Debridger said:
Hi girlies, thanks for the welcome home..,.,
Think this will be a bit of a struggle, but I need to nail it ASAP

Well, we'll see how bad I've been come WI on Thursday!!!

You will do babe, I think once you see the numbers on the scales it galvanizes you into the zone...xx

Well, WI last night, same class, same friends, it was nice to catch-up

Well, the bad news, although I've only put on 4.5lb since May when I last attended class, I hadn't really been on the right tracks since Christmas if I'm totally honest, so, since my lowest on Christmas Eve I've actually put on 1st 11.5lb - OUCH

The good news is, I'm back on track, and I'm still 13lb less than when I started January 2011, so, even though I feel that I'm almost back to square 1 - well, I've kept off 1/3rd of my loss, but at least I know I can do it - so I flipping well will!!

Popped and saw some friends, then did a proper food shop

Foodie update later

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Last edited:
WK1 D1 (Fri 10AUG12) - Green

Working from home, A) it's Friday, B) it's the olympics, and we were told we could work from home- woohoo
so since they started I've been in the office once....YAY

Lunch: omelette & beans
2xeggs, mushrooms, baked beans

Dinner: veg soup // mushroom & edamame bean noodles
oxo, onion, carrot, celery, swede, turnip // noodles, mushrooms, onions, edamame beans, and a spinkle of chinese 5 spice & soy sauce

Friday Night = Pub Night, but instead of the usual several beers - I decided I'd drive - so diet pepsi all the way :angel09:

(Oh, and I seem to be on cider at the moment which is even worse syn-wise)

Supper: cheese & pickle sarnie, crisps
2x400g hovis (HEB1), 3xl/cow (part HEA1), 1xtbs branston pickle (1), cherry tomatoes, cheese curls (3)

cheese curls are Aldi version of quavers - taste cheesier & as they're a smaller bag, they're lower in syns too

Not quite so good with my healthy extras today, but hey, I need to get back in the swing of it

HEA x0.5 & HEB x1

Daily Syns (incl above)
1 tbs branston - 1
cheese curls - 3
Total Daily Syns : 4
Total Weekly Syns : 4

Last edited:
Had a pretty good weekend, out on the bikes yesterday - great day for it, lovely paella for dinner, then off to see some friends. We met at their local, not their everyday regular, but a walking distance for them, lo & behold, I saw my aunt & uncle whom I've not seen for 11 years too - how fantastic.
I had a few pints, all counted, so ok

Was going to go out again today, whilst the weather is still good, but ended up being sensible and did some unpacking, and discarding stuff I really should've been before I moved - it would have been so much easier lol.
Ken on the otherhand tidied the garden and painted 2 bedroom ceilings, so quite a productive day all round
Will update my eats tomorrow - give me something to do at work!!

Hope you all had good weekends
Deb

Debridger said:
Well, looks like it's gonna be busy today!

We were a team of 6
1 left a fortnight ago
2 on holiday
1 sick

John & I are left holding the fort, happy days lol

Just remember to eat and drink and you will be ok, one of our things is not eating/ drinking enough when we are busy...xx

Back