Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Re: Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Same to you sweetstuff ... You will soon get back into it and soon get rid if the pesky two on...xx

Re: Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Thanks Chelle - a bit of determination works wonders :)
I even rejected dinner rounds Kens wife's on Wednesday as I knew it wouldn't be SW friendly, and I probably had the syns to cover it lol

Well done that took some doing! Great NSV

well, a lovely day Friday - busy indoors, as I had a friend coming over and stopping the night - so, a good clearing & tidying up session, bed changing etc, etc
Bit of peace and quier as Ken plays snooker on a Friday

Lovely dinner, then Becci was over, haven't seen her since September, she thought I looked fab - bless her

Had a few pints, she ended up getting a lift home, and we walked via the kebab shop - I did a 1 syn supper for Ken & I and avoided the chips/kebabs!! Go me!!

Breakfast: cooked brekkie
scrambled egg using 150ml skim milk - (3), 2x LMC red onion & rosemary sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes

Breakfast was so fulfilling, I waited until dinner

Dinner: Liver & bacon
liver, bacon, onion, mushroom, mashed potatoes, kale, carrot & swede mash, processed peas

I cooked extra mash and kale for bubble & squeek !!

Supper: post pub platter
40g rf cheddar(HEA) smoked salmon, ham, gherkins, pickled onions, 8 olives (1), cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot

HEA x1 // HEB Nil
Syns:
150ml skim milk - 3
5 pints cider - 50
olives 1
daily syns: 54
weekly syns 54/100

well, a lovely day Friday - busy indoors, as I had a friend coming over and stopping the night - so, a good clearing & tidying up session, bed changing etc, etc
Bit of peace and quier as Ken plays snooker on a Friday

Lovely dinner, then Becci was over, haven't seen her since September, she thought I looked fab - bless her

Had a few pints, she ended up getting a lift home, and we walked via the kebab shop - I did a 1 syn supper for Ken & I and avoided the chips/kebabs!! Go me!!

Breakfast: cooked brekkie
scrambled egg using 150ml skim milk - (3), 2x LMC red onion & rosemary sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes

Breakfast was so fulfilling, I waited until dinner

Dinner: Liver & bacon
liver, bacon, onion, mushroom, mashed potatoes, kale, carrot & swede mash, processed peas

I cooked extra mash and kale for bubble & squeek !!

Supper: post pub platter
40g rf cheddar(HEA) smoked salmon, ham, gherkins, pickled onions, 8 olives (1), cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot

HEA x1 // HEB Nil
Syns:
150ml skim milk - 3
5 pints cider - 50
olives 1
daily syns: 54
weekly syns 54/100

She thinks you look fab because you do! X

Sat 25May - EE

had a bit of a lie-in, 2 coffees in bed and a late brunch
we went and picked up another car..... an old Morris Minor, well, I say picked up, Ken's had it for a while, but we needed to move it, so, me on tow!!!
took the dogs out for a walk, then home for dinner.

We decided earlier that we'd go to the car show tomorrow as the weather should be better still

Brunch: cooked brekkie
Joes chipolatas, poached eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2x400g wholemeal (HEB), 2 tsp clover light (2)

Dinner: BBQ pork with bubble and pepper stir-fry // fruit & yogurt
pork loin, hm BBQ sauce, bubble (potato, onion, kale), mixed pepper stir-fry // pineapple, strawbarries, grapes, ff natural yogurt,

Snack: cereal bar
Lemon alpen light (3)

Supper: non pub 'post pub platter'
smoked salmon, 2 ryvita multigrain (4), gherkins, pickled onions, cherry tomatoes, 75g phili light (HEA)

HEA x1 // HEB x1
Syns:
clover - 2
alpen light - 3
ryvita -4
total daily syns 9
total weekly syns 63/100

Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Sunday 26May - DD
Black coffee, diet coke

Wow what a day!

Ken bought loads of stuff at the auto-jumble at the car show, I bought a couple of bibs and bobs needed for the Spitfire and my bike.
I took a pack-up for Ken, and a couple of cans of diet coke and a flask of coffee to keep me going
We've been to these things before - you need a mortgage for a coffee and earnie lol

Actually, being on a DD was good for me - I was occupied all day, and I wasn't tempted by the food stalls and burger vans - even the hot doughnuts weren't an issue - so things are looking up.

Already planning tomorrows eats - have 2 fancies at the moment;
Cheese on toast and jacket potatoes with beans - so looks like its gonna be a green day, mind, that could change by breakfast lol

Hey Debs well done... I just got back from the car boot and a trip round Mansfield JS... Car boot charge £4 a pitch so doable... I could charge normal prices for soap and bathbombs so wouldn't have to sell much to make the cost back... I am proud of me too as I didn't cave in and have bacon butties when Scott and Jen did... X

Thanks Boo - get some sleep! Drs orders

Nice one Chelle well done avoiding the butties - they always smell soooo good, especially in thick white bread.

£4 a pitch is great!!

I think so... It will be definately something I will do once we settle...x

Back