Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

You too babe... and well done on the loss... Looks like we are all hitting the exercise this week... Good luck and enjoy your aunts visit...xx

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Chelle, today not as planned.....no gym

Woke up after 9 with a banging headache, after being in bed a little before midnight, and still being awake at 5am
Had a think, and noticed I sleep worse when I've been fasting.....it's only just dawned on me that it might be the extra coffee, although I drink a fair bit anyway, so, today, decaf all day, except the 1st one that Ken brought up, I've avoided coke, and I've also decided to have a shower and an early night tonight - hopefully the shower will help to relax me, and I'm not using the I-pad in bed, that might be part of it too, so, will read a mag in bed

Food wise been good today
Late getting up
Lunch poached egg and beans on toast (granary tweaked 400g loaf as HEB
Defrosted both freezers, made some leftover soup (1/2 bag frozen green beans, half a swede found in the back of the fridge and onion)
Ken rather liked it too
Dinner was a pork fillet in a chipotle sauce (shows free thought the syns calculator) with rice, added onion, kidney beans and mixed peppers
Followed by red and green grapes and satsuma
Will have a hi-fi in bed
No HEA today, but never mind

So - I'll sign off now, catch you tomorrow (after the gym)

Well, the routine worked, I think, was asleep just after 9, woke briefly around 1 for a little while, but not long enough to be a worry,
We both woke at 6ish, had a coffee (decaf) and took a while to nod off, was gonna get up around 8, next I knew, it w nearly 11

So, was it the change, or the fact I was knackered?

Anyway, no gym - but feel great, and without a headache - so that's a result

Having a lazy couple of hours, then off to work until 7pm

Dinners already ready, some sort of stew I found in the freezer yesterday whilst defrosting them...so a quick zap when I get in

Nothing too interesting today, but, hey ho

Well, the routine worked, I think, was asleep just after 9, woke briefly around 1 for a little while, but not long enough to be a worry,
We both woke at 6ish, had a coffee (decaf) and took a while to nod off, was gonna get up around 8, next I knew, it w nearly 11

So, was it the change, or the fact I was knackered?

Anyway, no gym - but feel great, and without a headache - so that's a result

Having a lazy couple of hours, then off to work until 7pm

Dinners already ready, some sort of stew I found in the freezer yesterday whilst defrosting them...so a quick zap when I get in

Nothing too interesting today, but, hey ho

Something must've worked babe and at least the headache has gone... Hope you have a good shift...xx

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, my shift was t too bad yesterday, and I decided that there wasn't enough stew for both of us, so Ken ate most of that, I had pasta n sauce with the leftover pork from Monday, and a salad

A bit later had a ham and cheese sarnie (HEB)
But ended up having a small bag of fries (4) and some chocolate - oops, about 15 syns worth
Ah well
Fasting today, and I managed the gym, so pretty happy

I admire u on the fasting - twice this wk u've tried it + only got to about 3pm each time b4 ive caved in and had food. I need more will power lol x

I admire u on the fasting - twice this wk u've tried it + only got to about 3pm each time b4 ive caved in and had food. I need more will power lol x

Cheers Claire, well most fasting diets suggest eating upto 500cals a day, so, if you can manage min 16 hours fast, then 500cal, you'll get the beneficial health, plus the additional weight loss
Personally, I chose SW 'cos you didn't count calories so I didn't want to do that on fast days, plus., once I start to eat I wanna carry on
For me, a complete fast is better
Take this last fast, I ate last at 10pm Tues and again at 730pm Thurs, so about 45 hours

Once you get the 1st couple of days out the way it gets easier - but yeah, if looking at the health benefits, try 16 hours(that includes sleep)

Well, Wednesday I managed to get to the gym - yay, felt great (although I didn't overdo it)
Picked up my 'lost jacket (picked up by mistake on our staff night out)
Transferred my freezers , cleaned the fridge, and pottered about

Fast day Wednesday

Thursday was a proper shop - Aldi and Lidl, will pop to Asda for the bits I can't get tomorrow , oh, and bought another new dress

Went to SW WI, was great, 20 odd new members, which is brill, several approached me for assistance, which I'm more than happy to do
I lost 1/2 lb, not loads, but brings me 1lb from target and SOTW - lovely great big bag

Dinner was slw cooker mixed bean chilli, rice and salad - and a few ciders off to bed soon
Love to all xx

Well, Wednesday I managed to get to the gym - yay, felt great (although I didn't overdo it)
Picked up my 'lost jacket (picked up by mistake on our staff night out)
Transferred my freezers , cleaned the fridge, and pottered about

Fast day Wednesday

Thursday was a proper shop - Aldi and Lidl, will pop to Asda for the bits I can't get tomorrow , oh, and bought another new dress

Went to SW WI, was great, 20 odd new members, which is brill, several approached me for assistance, which I'm more than happy to do
I lost 1/2 lb, not loads, but brings me 1lb from target and SOTW - lovely great big bag

Dinner was slw cooker mixed bean chilli, rice and salad - and a few ciders off to bed soon
Love to all xx

Well done... xx

From the Dark side with love...xx

Cheers Claire, well most fasting diets suggest eating upto 500cals a day, so, if you can manage min 16 hours fast, then 500cal, you'll get the beneficial health, plus the additional weight loss
Personally, I chose SW 'cos you didn't count calories so I didn't want to do that on fast days, plus., once I start to eat I wanna carry on
For me, a complete fast is better
Take this last fast, I ate last at 10pm Tues and again at 730pm Thurs, so about 45 hours

Once you get the 1st couple of days out the way it gets easier - but yeah, if looking at the health benefits, try 16 hours(that includes sleep)

Thanks x Might try that & then build up my stamina to a full 24+ hrs x

Well, I've made a start of sorting out the wardrobe, I really don't need blouses ranging from 16-22 anymore
So, will bag-up and take them to class for those that are still on the way to target
Sure they'll be useful, I know how expensive it is going down the sizes, without keeping the same clothes and looking like a tied-up sack of spuds

Got a call, can I cover the afternoon shift - so, now working 3-7
Will have mussels for dinner when I get in - looking forward to it

Catch you later, have a good day one and all

Busy couple of days -
Wednesday I plucked & butchered 2 brace of pheasant, followed by work
Thursday had a 6 mile walk, and cooked an Indian feast
Jalfrezi (I had quorn, Ken had prawns), Tarka Dahl, mushroom bahji, and potato and rice balls
All syn free, although the beer up the club wasn't lol - no work
Today, not done a lt, just worked this afternoon

Working tomorrow & Sunday too - ho hum

I'm sure, but this weekend I'm doing 0830-1130 & 3-7 both days - but at least it leaves the evenings free I suppose, I do every weekend morning, and depending on functions some Fri/Sat nights - when it suits them of course
Well, just finishing my coffee before I go,
Already have tonight's dinner started in the slow cooker - mixed bean chilli, can taste it already lol

Catch you later

Back