Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Morning Chelle, had a great day yesterday, out bike riding - great when the weather is good

Today, done some washing, waiting to put it on the line, then do some shopping, and a bit of housework!!
Enjoy your day off, yes, it's good to get a walk in the sun... Don't over do it!!

I won't just at our own pace...x

Hey, I'm back!!! well, after last week being busy, can't really remember what now lol (old age setting in)

Then we went away on Saturday, down to the New Forest in the caravan, wow, we had a great time, weather was really good for the most part,
a nice time relaxing, eating, drinking and walking.... all the food I prepared was good, the cider...Mmmm, not so, neither were the fish & chips, or the seafood platter, but hey, ho, we were on holiday!!

Tuesday was a bit naughty (read a lot), I did a huge SW cooked breakfast at lunchtime, then late afternoon we walked to the village, about a mile & half,
visited all 3 pubs, drank loads, and didn't have any dinner!!
The walk home took far longer!!
I then thought I'd best try and pull it back a bit, I didn't fast on Sunday or Tuesday, but did so yesterday, and until 6pm today, where at SW we had a little buffet for our Man of the Year award - glad I did, I missed target last week by 1/2lb :( But today, I lost 1.5lb :D so am now 1lb under target, and I'm well happy as I'm sure you can guess.

I've been getting so many lovely comments this last month or so, it's really spurred me on.

So, now I can have an extra HEB to make me maintain.... that's 6 syns, so, do I carry on as I have been, 3 fast days and increase my syns by 18 & HEBs on the days I eat, or 2 fast days, extra HEBs and stick to 100 syns? decisions, decisions, Ken reckons I should do 2 fast days, and 3 when I'm due on, as I normally have a small gain or STS.
Anyway, that's my news, gonna update the same in my JUDDDD diary, and spend some time watching Msterchef Australia, and catch-up on everyone elses posts

Hope you are all well, see you soon

Hey, I'm back!!! well, after last week being busy, can't really remember what now lol (old age setting in)

Then we went away on Saturday, down to the New Forest in the caravan, wow, we had a great time, weather was really good for the most part,
a nice time relaxing, eating, drinking and walking.... all the food I prepared was good, the cider...Mmmm, not so, neither were the fish & chips, or the seafood platter, but hey, ho, we were on holiday!!

Tuesday was a bit naughty (read a lot), I did a huge SW cooked breakfast at lunchtime, then late afternoon we walked to the village, about a mile & half,
visited all 3 pubs, drank loads, and didn't have any dinner!!
The walk home took far longer!!
I then thought I'd best try and pull it back a bit, I didn't fast on Sunday or Tuesday, but did so yesterday, and until 6pm today, where at SW we had a little buffet for our Man of the Year award - glad I did, I missed target last week by 1/2lb :( But today, I lost 1.5lb :D so am now 1lb under target, and I'm well happy as I'm sure you can guess.

I've been getting so many lovely comments this last month or so, it's really spurred me on.

So, now I can have an extra HEB to make me maintain.... that's 6 syns, so, do I carry on as I have been, 3 fast days and increase my syns by 18 & HEBs on the days I eat, or 2 fast days, extra HEBs and stick to 100 syns? decisions, decisions, Ken reckons I should do 2 fast days, and 3 when I'm due on, as I normally have a small gain or STS.
Anyway, that's my news, gonna update the same in my JUDDDD diary, and spend some time watching Msterchef Australia, and catch-up on everyone elses posts

Hope you are all well, see you soon

Waves nice to have you back... Well done on the loss and glad you had a good time... I would go with Ken's suggestion...xx

Well, I didn't end up tree cutting, but I just don't know where the times gone!!
It's Wednesday already(technically its Thursday, but hey ho)

Don't know how I managed to hold down a job... Mi d, think I'd better start looking for one
Not really sure what, can't say I'm that worried about going back into shipping, although, that's what I've done for the past 26 years, maybe it's time for something else, don't really want to commute again, so maybe something lower paid locally - decisions, decisions

Catch-up soon
Deb

Well, I didn't end up tree cutting, but I just don't know where the times gone!!
It's Wednesday already(technically its Thursday, but hey ho)

Don't know how I managed to hold down a job... Mi d, think I'd better start looking for one
Not really sure what, can't say I'm that worried about going back into shipping, although, that's what I've done for the past 26 years, maybe it's time for something else, don't really want to commute again, so maybe something lower paid locally - decisions, decisions

Catch-up soon
Deb

Maybe local would be better now I commute I wouldn't do it by choice... Have a good day babes...xx

Been ok today ta
Shopping, job centre, and class this evening - managed a STS, so, so far so good

Really don't fancy the journey into London anymore - not the journey per se
But the getting up early, standing on the platform waiting for the 06:30 train in the cold wet mornings, you get the picture

I still haven't been on the lap-top
So will do a proper update tomorrow

Been ok today ta
Shopping, job centre, and class this evening - managed a STS, so, so far so good

Really don't fancy the journey into London anymore - not the journey per se
But the getting up early, standing on the platform waiting for the 06:30 train in the cold wet mornings, you get the picture

I still haven't been on the lap-top
So will do a proper update tomorrow

I know exactly what you mean... Hopefully won't be long for us both to be sorted...xx

OK, as promised a quick update

Fri 14Jun EE
B: fruit
L: boiled egg & sardine salad
D: Roast lamb dinner (didn't have any yorkies in the freezer)
S: phili light & cucumber sarnie, with snack-a-jacks & cherry toms
Cadbury creations (12.5) & hi-fi light

popped down the pub, only stayed for one

Sat 15Jun- BAD DAY
L: cooked brekkie

We went to a BBQ for the evening, Me, very stupidly avoided the burgers & stuff, and nibbled on celery, tomatoes & millions of spring onions
The result was I got rather drunk, rather quickly, and we left rather early...Ooops

Sun 16Jun
I decided that I'd have a half-fast, so, didn't eat until dinner

Shepherds pie & veg

Mon 17Jun

Had planned on a green day, but Ken decided to take me to the Harvester for dinner..... a little well done for getting to target treat, without ruining my hard work..... Harvester is so easy for SW

L: egg & beans on toast
D: steak, King prawns, and loads of salad, a couple of naughty rolls & butter

We took the dogs out for a walk, and popped to a club/bar - I think it used to be members only, but, not anymore, so just a quick (1) pint
Oh, and on Mondays.... all draught beers £2:50 a pint..result

Tue 18Jun
Fast

Wed 19Jun
ended-up with the green day planned for Monday lol, so mushypea curry it was

B: egg & beans on toast
D: quorn mushy pea curry, chickpea dahl & rice

Thu 20Jun
Fast day

pleased to report a STS.... that's now the plan, although being 1lb under target, I still have 2lb to play with...

I didn't eat all my addional HEBs this week, butprobably good job due to the amount of alcohol this last week lol

Anyway, all caught up now :)

have a good day everyone

Back