DEBS DIARY

debs6955

longing to be slim !!
ok im gona do this to keep me focused aswell as most of you do im on day 4 ss today feeling great today to be honest , bit of hazy head when i first got up but have noticed my trousers are not as tight today woohoo it has to be working defo in ketosis my mouth was very dry last night well all day yesterday , but my first weigh in is tuesday and cant wait to see how ive done ss ,ing , i have struggled here and there but got through it , today is gona be a challenge im taking kids to funfair and carnival make sure i take lots of water with me and have my shake before i go all should be good ...i will be good let you all know how i have done today when i get home thanks all xxx debs xxx

well done Debs so far. :D

I had to post as I'm also on day 4, called Debs and live on the south coast!!!!

I bought some ketostix today and I'm definitely in ketosis, so need to just keep having my packs and loads of water. I'm not bothered about food too much at the moment, but I'm just off to a farewell party with loads of yummy M&S food about - think I'll just keep to the non-food end of the room :(

sussex girl

im also just off to take kids to the funfair omg im soooo scared lol usually cant resist a hotdog ect but im gona be so strong i gone do this if it kills me lol stick with it hun and ill catch up with you when im home later and when your home good luck to you and me we can do it xxxx

paula

thanks hun im sure i can i gona treat myself to can of coke zero while im out then ill feel like ive had somethin woohoo how excited over a can of coke lolol speak to you all tonight thanks all xxxx such brill support on here its great xxx

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DID IT !!! i got throught tnight with kids and family all haveing burgers n all the stuff that you eat at funfairs i was soooooooooo good treated myself to a diet coke but had nothing else but water i am sooo plzed with myself i cant tell ya lol <<pats meself on the back >>> lol one main hurdle out the way yesssssss

hiya paula

ohh paula hun wtg well done we both done well tonight in difficult situations we stuck with it pat yaself on the back hun yeyyyyyyyyy :D

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DID IT !!! i got throught tnight with kids and family all haveing burgers n all the stuff that you eat at funfairs i was soooooooooo good treated myself to a diet coke but had nothing else but water i am sooo plzed with myself i cant tell ya lol <<pats meself on the back >>> lol one main hurdle out the way yesssssss

Well done Debs for sticking with it, it's so hard at times when going to those sort of places but you done it!!!! Excellent....xxxx

Well done Debs - I did it too!!! :D

Went to the farewell party and never even tasted a crumb of the lovely food there. Day 5 today and I'm still very determined!!

You can do this, and so can I.

well done sussex girl were both on day 5 today and going strong i dont feel hungry at all thankfully just having probs going to the loo lol i cant take laxatives as they make me bad but just wondered if anyone else has and other ideas i havent been once since on the diet got bad back and belly ache now because of it does anyone have any ideas? plzzzzzzzzzz

SUSSEX GIRL

I am Debs mum well done all of you i am on day 6 and have struggled but i am persevering the funfair last night was a challenge but debs and i did it without burgers etc Whoopee !!!!!!! thats amazing for us 2 believe me but we are motivated i have had a few problems and cheated with 3 cream crackers on friday but councellor said eat 2 ounces of chicken and i did yesterday but now gonna try sole source and i want to stick to it so keep your fingers crossed for me or i will sew mw mouth up :eek: one or the other but i feel great today so thats good good luck all and this a great site fore encouragement isnt it:D

and you paula hun its getting easier as the days go on i must say its just getting the thought of food out your head i think lol ive never in my life thought of food so much lol but can feel the weight coming off now and im looking forward to tuesday my first weigh in fingers crossed its a good one !!

Back