Deb's Dukan Diary

Debs154

Trying again!!
Hi
I have been lurking here for a week or so and my book arrived yesterday so I think no point in waiting until Monday and I may as well start. I have ventured into just about every diet going and lost and gained over the years.

This looks like something new which is what I feel I need for inspiration and motivation, I've done a shop and dowloaded a couple of cheap Kindle recipe books for a couple of £s

I only have to do Attack for 3 days so easily do-able I hope - I don't sleep well and am writing his at 3am lol so will come back at the end of the day with my start weight and food diary for today.

Thanks particularly to Dukannotsofatty for your money saving tips as I don't have a particulary high income but I do live alone so at least I'm not trying to feed a family too (I think Farmfoods and Aldi will become my new friends!)- hopefully I will get to know a few more people too:).

Weighed myself now - 12st 10lbs - Dukan says 10st 9lb as my taret but I'd be happy with 11 :)

Last edited:
Hello Debbie
Welcome
I started dukan just over 3 weeks ago & it's the irst diet that I have ever been able to keep to.
Good lick on your journey!:)

Thanks China - just read your diary you've done really well sticking! I'm a bit of an all or nothing girl too - just had the galette made with half the mixture and some scrambled egg - really enjoyed the galette!

B: Galette and 1 egg scrambled, coffee
Snack: 4 Crabsticks
L: 1 1/2 Smoked mackerel with a bit of cottage cheese and quark, coffee

Last edited:
I can't believe how full I feel! I've had the above plus 1ltr water so far - have just poached some fish in some milk with some dry fried onions for dinner, have made a sugar free jelly as I thought I'd really want to be snacking and I still have half the galette to eat as I saved it thinking I'd be hungry!

Thanks P
Think I'll make some muffins today to take to work during the week - I did end up eating some of the fish and the jelly later on last night - that's the time I like to eat really so this diet fits in well as I understand you can eat any time?

B: galette and coffee
L Poached fish from last night

Hiya and welcome Debbie . Dukan is a great diet and its not just losing weight but a change for life good luck xxx

Thanks siddid - it does seem doable at the moment - someone had suggested a diet called TeriAnn 123 which they said is similar and I wasted £12 on it and I was craving carbs by day 3 but the oatbran seems to prevent that craving - last day of attack tomorrow so am looking at recipes for then :)

Hiya Debs and you have chosen the right way of eating for sure! After the attack stage I just wanted to say if you want to save your milk for drinks, hot chocolate etc then steamed fish is tasty if you've not tried fish cooked that way. I had steamed smoked haddock yesterday with a poached egg on top and it was lovely. Good luck on the Dukan plan....I hate the word diet ;) Saska

Thanks saska - I've just asked a question about the amount of skimmed milk we are allowed in the general section.

B: galette and coffee
L Poached fish from last night and a chicken breast
S: 5 crab sticks , coffee x 2
D: Steak and shallots - yogurt with sweetener and cinamon
S: sugar free jelly

Going ok so far I think?

Debs looks fine to me xxx

Thanks
Day 3 and my last on Attack
B: Muffin with half my oatbran allowance
L Smoked salmon and some FF fromage Frais with red onion and chive chopped into it and a savoury muffin made with cottage cheese and rest of oatbran
S: 4 Crab sticks
D: Turkey breast - not sure what I'm going to do with it yet exactly

1.5ltr water which I've had every day but not posted - and 4 coffees

MMm
Just had the Turkey steaks cooked in a little frylight then made a sauce with ff fromage frais with wholegrain mustard and a bit of sweetener - I added an egg yolk and whisked it up and then warmed it gently in the pan which I'd cooked the turkey in - delish!

Ooooo debs sounds lush your doing fab good luck for weigh in tomorrow....fingers crossed xxx

Remember...stark naked after quick wee lol .....no earring xxx

well that's attack over! Lost 2.5 lbs - a little over what was predicted so now for Cruise yay!
Have been up since 5.30 and got todays meals all prepared I'll post later when I'm on the laptop but I have got 4 mini cheesecakes in the oven yum!

Back