DeCarb

Hi Everyone, hope you're all well :)
I am not sure if this is allowed or not:
My friend recently started taking DeCarb (boots/lloyds etc) and I was wondering if anyone else has tried this while on SS...
(Lipobind Shape Smart Decarb Natural Carbohydrate Blocker - 60 tablets - Boots)

Do you think it would be safe to take? For just that little extra kick?

I didn't fall off a wagon, I fell off a truck and I am struggling with willpower and feelings of shame/guild/self disgust. Anyone else been here and come out of it?
I had to but new trousers in a larger size :(

Thanks in advance x x

I cant see any point in taking them at all. Your carbs are going to be low anyway and once youre in ketosis you wont feel so hungry. Personally I wouldnt risk any of these things along with a VLCD. Theyre not designed for this kind of diet

i agree with starlight especially as the is very little evidence they actually do much!

Thank you both for your advice :) The little voice inside my head was saying the same thing... just feeling desperate I guess :/ x x

dont be desperate :) there is no need with this diet! you will loose loads if you stick to it! much better than a fad tablet! x

I was reading something recently and apparently if you take a chromium supplement it helps with carb craving if your struggling!!

X

thanks so much. i'm not sure what my actual problem is. i think i am just disappointed with myself cause i lost a lot, then gained back 5 stone :( so there's a part of me that is sick of hating myself, but unfortunately turns to food for comfort. your progress is amazing though! congrats to you :D x x

Aww thanks hun!!! I was the same.... hated myself for it....

Look forward not back!!!

You'll do it again!!!

XXX

Back