DecemberBride2008 Diary

Lol, thanks all for adding these snacks, I feel a shopping trip coming on :giggle:
xx

Hi everyone

I've had a good day today. I went shopping, and bought some tops, which are a size 12. I haven't worn anything size 12 for atleast 2 years!

Breakfast
1 Weetabix and Milk

Lunch
1 Wholemeal Pitta Bread
Tuna (little bit of mayonnaise)
Salad

Snack
Caramel Snack a Jacks

Dinner
WW Mushroom Tagliatelle
Bread Roll

How are everyone else getting on?

xx

Yay! Well done Carol, size 12 top sounds fantastic! You're doing really well.
xx

Well done on your Size 12 - what a great achievement :)

*HUGS*

Hi everyone

I had the day of work today, so have been shopping, and I actually bought a size 12 skirt!!! I can't believe it. I mean it is slightly tight, but I can't actually believe that it fit anywhere near my hips lol

Breakfast
Nothing (Late getting up)

Lunch
2 chicken salad wraps

Dinner
WW Chinese Pork Noodles (yummy)

Snack
Iced Gems

I was so happy after going shopping, and thinking about going to Trinidad in December, that I've just been for a walk, and I managed to jog about 800 metres, which for me is quite an achievement:)

How are you all getting on?

xx

Carol, a size 12 is fantastic!
Well done on the jogging, I chased after my son the other day and my bum took on a life of it's own :eek:!
xx

Hi Carol. If you are already a size 12, where on earth are you hiding the 33lbs it says you have to loose on your ticker !?!? I would sooo love to be size 12 - well done on working so hard. Love weddings, can't wait to hear all your plans.

Well done on the skirt and the jogging, i hate running or jogging i have never been able to do it right i always think i look so stupid but have been making the most of the good weather and getting out on alot of walks :D

Hi Carol. If you are already a size 12, where on earth are you hiding the 33lbs it says you have to loose on your ticker !?!? I would sooo love to be size 12 - well done on working so hard. Love weddings, can't wait to hear all your plans.

Believe me Dobo, I've definately got those 33 lbs to lose. I think the size 12 skirt is definately a one off, as everything else I have is a size 14.

I love weddings to, I've got everything planned in my head, and can't wait to starting planning everything for real :) I'm sure you'll be sick for heraing my plans lol.

How are you getting on?

xx

Well done on the skirt and the jogging, i hate running or jogging i have never been able to do it right i always think i look so stupid but have been making the most of the good weather and getting out on alot of walks :D

I hate running and jogging too, but i went to the forest, so that no one could see me :). I could feel everything wobbling when I was doing it, so if anyone had seen me, I think they'd have run away lol

xx

Believe me Dobo, I've definately got those 33 lbs to lose. I think the size 12 skirt is definately a one off, as everything else I have is a size 14.

I love weddings to, I've got everything planned in my head, and can't wait to starting planning everything for real :) I'm sure you'll be sick for heraing my plans lol.

How are you getting on?

xx

Doing well this week I think, thanks. Have messed around for the last 6 weeks and basically stayed same - you know 1lb on, 1lb off, stay same ... But this week i've been really good and hope that it will kick start me. A wedding is a definate incentive to slim. I was at an all time low for my wedding, had gained half a stone by end of the honeymoon but on the day I felt fantastic ! LOL. I'm sure you will too. x

How are you getting on?

xx

Us nosey bunch get sick of your plans... not a chance ;)

I'll be having a good old nosey as well :D So no worries about boring us :)
xx

Hi everyone

I've been really slack over the weekend, and haven't logged my food on here for a while. I'm going to aerobics/boxercise tonight, so will log everything when I get back.

I had my weigh in this morning, and have lost 2lbs :)

xx

Back