DecemberBride2008 Diary

Sounds like youre doing well, home made pizza sounds good :)

Im being lazy tonight and having a ready meal lol

Glad things are still going well for you Carol

Hi Carol
Starlight has put a sticky up to work out how many points you can have, it depends on your age as well love. Just look up the top of the forum ;)
xx

I've not had a good day today. I've been hungry all day, and have had to try and restrain myself for eating everything in the house!

Breakfast
2 Slices Toast

Lunch
Pork Roast Lunch

Dinner
Homemade Pizza
WW Chocolate Desert

Snack
Baked Crisps

I think I'm going to have a nasty shock on the scales tomorrow, so I hope it will give me the kick up the bum that I need to get back on track.

I've booked our flights to Tobago for December, which is fantastic, so I'll definately have to get myself in gear to loss weight. I certainly wont be wearing a bikini if I stay at this weight :sign0137:

xx

Hi Carol
You're menu doesn't look bad to me love, is it within your points?
How exciting about booking your flights, bet you can't wait!
Best of luck for your wi today.
xx

We all have those days when you feel hungry. Stay strong mate, just think of bikinis:character00180: and wedding dresses :character00250:!!!

Thanks everyone for your support.

I completely forgot to weigh this morning, so will weigh in tomorrow morning, and will let you all know how I get on.

I've got spaghetti bolognese for dinner, so I'm going to go and tuck in :)

xx

Hope you enjoyed your spag bol.
Good luck with your wi, let us know how you get on love.
xx

Oh Carol love, sorry to hear that, you are not crap!
Can you pinpoint anything in particular as to why? Did you go over your points? TOTM?
Hope you have a good week next week Carol.
xx

Thanks Nails. The reason is I'm just gready LOL!! I'm back on track now, and am determined to lose that lb and more next week. I went to boxercise last night, and I've got aerobics tonight so hopefully with that, sticking to my points and some exercise at the end of the week I should lose.

I will post my food diary later on tonight.

xx

Back