Decided to give JUDD a try

melmbelm

Got the book on my kindle, started on an up day.. Going to do the 500/1750 cals x

Today my body fat is 45.1%... I have a hand held monitor. Grrrrr Which tells me my body far, bmi and how many calories I should be consuming.

I am 5ft 1, and weight 12:5.. Which makes me quite obese.

I too watched the horizon programme with interest, but seeing as I've only just got back from holiday I am not too bothered about my stats as according to them I've stayed the same (but I might have been very dehydrated this morning)

People have appeared to have great fat loss.. And measurements so I'm hoping for similar x

Now for the hard part sticking to it :)
X

Thanks x. I've been out and bought some frozen meals for down days and some pouches of soup etc. I know the book says you can eat without restriction on up days.. But it seems people r having results by counting cals still in UD.. ??
Any advice? X

melmbelm said:
Thanks x. I've been out and bought some frozen meals for down days and some pouches of soup etc. I know the book says you can eat without restriction on up days.. But it seems people r having results by counting cals still in UD.. ??
Any advice? X

I would say try and see. The critical part is staying low on downs. If you go over a bit on ups it may not always affect you. I don't count on ups, just have 3 meals and a treat :) people nearer goal with less to lose may find that they need to tighten the belt a little on ups x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So.. Day 2, back at work today and it's a DD. going to have some soup for lunch ( if I've time).. Then some chilli n salad when I get home. .and sounds like lots of liquids and maybe some paracetamol at hand might be needed. Good look everyone :)

Back