Decided to give the peanut butter flapjacks a go

BigS

Real name Seán
It's like someone has fed a dog some peanut butter and I've been forced to eat the resultant turd !!

Very apt description S, they are viler than vile. It took me an hour to eat, the one time I tried it. WIll NOT be doing that again.

Very apt description S, they are viler than vile. It took me an hour to eat, the one time I tried it. WIll NOT be doing that again.

I only went with 2 to give them a go for 1 day. Think that'll do me. The chemist also had a load of the shakes that were July 10 best before but are still fine and didn;t charge me so this week only cost me about £20 instead of £54. Great day all round.

I just ate one, looked at the wrapper and it was outta date by 4 feckin months.. as if they arent rank enough lol xxx

Flapjack Flashback!

Yuck! I can actually taste that flapjack again while I read this thread. And I could barf at the thought of an out of date one. 'Twas indeed akin to chewing poo. Actually how very dare they even call them flapjacks - should be called poochews. It would be more honest. And it's catchy! :)

Well done on the free shakes S - that'll make next week's (sponsored) loss all the sweeter!

i was asked if i wanted a peanut flapjack today in my 1st wks goodie bag and i being a possible Rodney said yes. One thing is for sure i won't be trying it out tomorrow which will be my 1st day but shall definitely keep you all posted as to when i do ;)

Chiku chew poochew? Can't wait for the report! :D

awww ive still got a few spare shakes so was thinking of taking a few flapjacks tomoz to try as if i tatste a corner i can still have a shake instead haha

i di try one a few years back and gipped so bad, could not even swallow it, but then back then i hated the soup too but now i love it

I've never been brave enough to try them, and I think that's a decision I'll be sticking to!

I tried one, they were awful. So very awful. I will never again attempt anything other than the choco milkshake.

it was one that my mother had spare, I think she wanted to make me try it, just to be mean!

I hated the first one I ever had but I perservered with it and they do actually get far, far easier to eat. They saciated my need to chew you see, thought I'd go mad without it lol. I ended up preferring the coconut ones, but I admit I had to eat them with a HUGE coffee to wash it down.

Just had the peanut one, I liked it! Will get more next week as its a nice snacky treat with a coffee. I must be the only one then lol...whats wrong with me? lol.

ive got one today from the chemist, still not tried it yet hehe

PEANUT FLAPJACK

Can anyone tell me why these ''flapjacks'' have to taste so awful. I know the idea of lipotrim is to retrain you taste buds and to break the carb addiction but surely palatable is achievable????

Week 1 -9lbs
Week 2 (Cheated) -1lb
Week 3 (back on track)-5lbs

Well done Size 10 - I bet you were expecting them to be truly hideous and had a nice surprise! I have to say I really love all 3 shakes, to the points that I could cheerfully drink any of them at any time, but I'm not so keen on the soup and don't like peanut butter OR coconut at the best of times so will continue to avoid!

hi i have on average 3 per week, i dont think the texture is nice but with a coffee and mental attitude of it being peanuts i manage.i do think they are so handy when your working or on a day out so your not taking your shaker.

Back