Consolidation decided to move on

Bibaloo

As I've mentioned before, I'm really struggling with the last half stone but I feel pretty good so I've decided to accept this as my true weight and move onto conso on Monday. Partly because I'm fed up now and can see myself cheating soon if I don't have some new things and partly because I have a busy October ahead and the gala meals will really be handy. I can enjoy things without being racked with guilt.
Can't help feeling a bit guilty now though for giving up before target.
Hopefully I'll lose a couple more pounds in conso xx

I think you are making the right decision for the right reasons. You know yourself better than anyone and you have got to do what is right for you. Enjoy conso, I found it hard to start with but the lovely ladies on here helped me out enormously.

Good for you! I agree it sounds like you are making the right decision for you and your reasoning is sensible. Good luck for conso :)

Definitely sounds like re right thing to do! Lots of people go on to lose a few lbs in consolidation too so you may get a nice surprise in the next few weeks :) Congrats on all the weight lost and good luck for the next phase. Keep us updated, I love reading about people in conso & stabilisation lol :D

Back