1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Decided to try Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Natwaaa, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Natwaaa

Natwaaa Full Member

Been of plan for about a month now, getting stuck back in and decided to try EE, I've always been too scared to try it before but I figure since I've been off plan for a month I may aswell give it a go!

How have you all found this plan, did it work for you, is it easier etc?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi :) I've really enjoyed EE. When I did SW in the past I was often fancying things like spaghetti bolognaise, chicken & cous cous, chicken curry & rice etc and now I can have them all!

I've been doing SW again for 6 weeks and have lost 9.5lbs so far. Not the huge losses some people see, but this is my 5th attempt at class & think you often get the big lbs falling off when you first try the plan.

Anyhoo - I'd say go for it!! I'm enjoying the plan more than I ever have, I can make a huge variety of meals and can just adapt things I know the family like.

I throw in the odd green, red day but am on EE 5 ish days out of 7.

4. Natwaaa

Natwaaa Full Member

Thanks :D I'm gona give it a go today I've been really suspicious of it as it seems to good to be true but if people are still having losses from it then I may aswell try it, just need to get my head around it now!

Worried about missing my healthy extras but I'm sure I'll cope!
  5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi hun i do extra easy all the time and my losses are as per my signature , give it a go, it is a fabulous and flexible plan x
  6. lauryloo

lauryloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    i've just stared extra easy too and i find it so much easier - i tend to do EE days and Green days.
  7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    It's great! I've never lost this fast before. It's SO easy, give it a try, you have nothing to lose, but weight!:rolleyes:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.