Decided to try Extra Easy

Natwaaa

Been of plan for about a month now, getting stuck back in and decided to try EE, I've always been too scared to try it before but I figure since I've been off plan for a month I may aswell give it a go!

How have you all found this plan, did it work for you, is it easier etc?

Hi :) I've really enjoyed EE. When I did SW in the past I was often fancying things like spaghetti bolognaise, chicken & cous cous, chicken curry & rice etc and now I can have them all!

I've been doing SW again for 6 weeks and have lost 9.5lbs so far. Not the huge losses some people see, but this is my 5th attempt at class & think you often get the big lbs falling off when you first try the plan.

Anyhoo - I'd say go for it!! I'm enjoying the plan more than I ever have, I can make a huge variety of meals and can just adapt things I know the family like.

I throw in the odd green, red day but am on EE 5 ish days out of 7.

:D

Thanks :D I'm gona give it a go today I've been really suspicious of it as it seems to good to be true but if people are still having losses from it then I may aswell try it, just need to get my head around it now!

Worried about missing my healthy extras but I'm sure I'll cope!

Hi hun i do extra easy all the time and my losses are as per my signature , give it a go, it is a fabulous and flexible plan x

It's great! I've never lost this fast before. It's SO easy, give it a try, you have nothing to lose, but weight!:rolleyes:

Back