deciding to do ss+ from today instead of ss

cathy2009

hi folks, after a horrible weekend with no energy im deciding to jump on the ss plus wagon. am i wise? how does everyone else find it? i still do find the shakes filling but really didnt at the weekend, has anyone tried ssplus and then went back to ss? and what have your losses been like? thanks so much in advance x

I think that if you want to you can alternate between the 2 and it doesn't have too much affect on your losses. I ss+ most of the time now x

yes ive done it last 2days.last night i did pieces of chicken fillets in oven with chilli powder and mixed herbs and had lettuce and cucumber with it.delicious! x thanks for replying.what do you normally make?x

I do chicken with loads of different herbs, or make kebabs. Had grilled mushrooms with cottage cheese earlier and it was lovely!
Sometimes have tuna with cottage cheese and salad. Depends what mood I'm in really. Made a kind of chilli type thing with quorn mince and spring onions which was nice too x

I think that if you want to you can alternate between the 2 and it doesn't have too much affect on your losses.

hello :)
so is the weight loss pretty similar for the ss and ss+? x

oooh - interesting :) is there a difference though? even a little one?
I imagine that you have more energy for exercising on ss+??
x

Well on week 3 I gained a pound? I stuck to SS too.... So last week I decided to have a chicken Breast every night and lost 5 pounds in a week! So it works for me x I have felt great too x x

5lbs is brilliant! I might speak to my cdc when I next see her. I suppose I always thought that ss was the quickest way to get the weight off... I'll look into it!
Thank you :) x

I think the difference is only supposed to be something like 2lbs a month but I'm not 100% positive.

Ok thank you :) it gives me something to look into! x

Back