Decisions Decisions

lhs78

HI All, hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
I had a a very busy and very naughty (food wise) weekend. I've been doing Atkins now for 2 weeks, first week 6lbs down, 10 days in another 2 pounds. However I haven't weighed in at 2 weeks as over the weekend I didn't stick to it at all.

I love the diet, and I love how much energy I have and also my days not revolving around food all the time! And not forgetting I am loving the weight loss. However weekends are just ruining it for me. Over the next ten weekends I have something on at least one of the days, in that ten weeks I also have a week away with my Mum, where she will be cooking every night, although this food will be healthy, it won't be Atkins.
My point of writing this was to say that I can't decide whether to carry on with Atkins, but this would probably involve going out of ketosis every Friday/Saturday and then trying to get back in during the week, surely this can't be good?
I think I'm going to go back to WW for the summer, where at least I can't eat anything but just limit the amount. I think I can quite easily keep away from most heavy carbs, but fruits, cereals, strachy veg plus alcohol(!) are going to be the things to break me.
I'm going to get past these few months and I will be back, hopefully a bit lighter than now!
Good Luck everyone, see you in August!

I hope it works for you L, see you in August I hope.

Good luck with WW. x

Back