Decisions Decisions

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by lhs78, 1 June 2010 Social URL.

1. lhs78

lhs78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    WW
    HI All, hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
    I had a a very busy and very naughty (food wise) weekend. I've been doing Atkins now for 2 weeks, first week 6lbs down, 10 days in another 2 pounds. However I haven't weighed in at 2 weeks as over the weekend I didn't stick to it at all.

I love the diet, and I love how much energy I have and also my days not revolving around food all the time! And not forgetting I am loving the weight loss. However weekends are just ruining it for me. Over the next ten weekends I have something on at least one of the days, in that ten weeks I also have a week away with my Mum, where she will be cooking every night, although this food will be healthy, it won't be Atkins.
    My point of writing this was to say that I can't decide whether to carry on with Atkins, but this would probably involve going out of ketosis every Friday/Saturday and then trying to get back in during the week, surely this can't be good?
    I think I'm going to go back to WW for the summer, where at least I can't eat anything but just limit the amount. I think I can quite easily keep away from most heavy carbs, but fruits, cereals, strachy veg plus alcohol(!) are going to be the things to break me.
    I'm going to get past these few months and I will be back, hopefully a bit lighter than now!
    Good Luck everyone, see you in August!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    I hope it works for you L, see you in August I hope.

4. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.