Decisions, Decisions

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmeragain, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

Hello all,

I am an ex SW member and last week I decided to join WW after having my third baby.

I loved SW but as I tend to only do Green days I began to get very bored. I find red day quite expensive and don't enjoy Extra Easy.

Anyhoo, I have had a few issues with my WW plan and I only seem to be able to fix it if I take the online monthly option which I cannot affored at present. :mad:

I don't enjoy Quark or Fromage Frais and miss sauces on pasta which I could have on WW.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any great SW green recipes please? I may rejoin!

Is there a recipe book available at group? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There are lots of cookery books available at group.

In the meantime you could take a look at peoples diaries on here or in the receipe section.

4. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    hi you may not like those things, as i didnt, but when they are mixed into a meal they are fab! you cant taste them!!! you have to just try them in different things! there is a green day book, all of them syn free meals! plus lots of other books. The curry one is sooooo good, lots of green day curries and they taste great. dont be put off by what goes into them. I tend to do red days, but sw so great you can mix your days, so you could do the odd red day for of bit of variety? or even try an ee day? Ive done ww too, dont like the new plan, far too complicated, sw all the way now. good luck with whatever you decide.x

5. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    sorry forgot to say why are you not having sauce on your pasta? loads of stuff you can do with pasta, there is a whole book on sauces too!!!x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Just wondering why you don't like extra easy? What sort of foods would you eat normally/not following a particular diet?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.