Decisions

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Hi All,

You probably know over the last weeks that I have been considering what plan to do. However still feel the need to give CWP a try. Anyway considering there is only 3 weeks left to Christmas what would you do?

Plan A:

Do CWP now for three weeks, off for two then resume after the New Year.

Plan B:

Do calorie counting for three weeks, off for two then start CWP after the New Year.

Both plans I intend to incorporate exercise which is:

Mon: Zumba (1hr)

Wed: Zumba (1hr) & Belly Dance (1hr)

Fri: Zumba (1hr)

Any thoughts or suggestions highly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If it were me I'd start cwp in the new year, it's too hard to get back on track to only do 3 weeks then hav a 2 week break!

I waited a while to start after I'd made the decision, I wanted to give myself the best chance of sticking to it :)

Good luck what ever u decide x

Hi Simonne,

What about all that weight I could lose in the three weeks or will it go back on again in a flash? From what your saying it is about getting in the grove?

it's a hard decision as i can see your views. in 3 weeks that could be 21lbs lost but you'd have to take it easy over xmas and not go too bonkers, try doing low carb or limiting your carbs as your gain over the 2 xmas weeks could be all that you loose in the 3 weeks prior to xmas and you'd have 'wasted' around £120!

in all honesty, i would try low carbing throughout xmas as it's cheaper and you can then eat when you go out, as you will probably be invited out, and enjoy yourself. aim on not putting on rather than loosing (i know what i'm like over xmas). then you're all geared up for january.

i'm trying to loose another 18lbs for xmas but it's not going to happen by the looks of things as i'm struggling with loosing anything at the minute (my body is just saying no!) i'm sticking to it as i know that even if i loose another 7-10lb that this is what i might gain over xmas and i'm doing as much damage limitation as i can. then in january i'm on my final blast to get the rest off and go into maintenance properly!

:)

i think that CC is a difficult one as unless we fully know the calories in something then we under guess it and then put on. for me i'm going to try dodging bread for the rest of my life (and i love bread) and most naughty sugary carbs!

You stand a good chance of putting a good chunk of it back on during the 2 weeks ( do u hav to hav a whole 2 weeks off?)

Obviously it's ur decision, I just know having had only 3 days off due to having a stinking cold after 9-10 weeks of doing the diet it was sooo hard to FORCE myself back on it!

I know if I'd only done it for a few weeks it would hav been even harder, you'll only just hav started to go through dealing with the 'mental' side of this diet...

Xx

I agree with most of the comments here. It's really hard getting back onto a VLCD after a week or so of 'normal' eating. And for us is it normal or just a chance or excuse to go nuts?
Thin people usually only indulge (if that) on the day, us folk that still have a way to go can overdo it...hence the bind we are in at the minute.
I really want this to be the last time I'm on a VLCD, during this 'special' time I really want to learn a bit more about what leads me to binge, so by not being able to eat I am actually engaging my brain with my true feelings (well that's the plan :rolleyes:)
Christmas day is going to be a small meal and back to milkshakes immediately :xmascheers:
Calorie counting is for goal :D

OoOoOo I agree with all the above!

Dont go nuts over Christmas even tho your having 2weeks off. I tended to go a little OTT over Christmas... Easter.... my birthday.... any one of my 8 best friends birthdays... and any other excuse i could think of! Not this year tho i am SS right over Christmas and New year no food what so ever.. and i think i am totally in the right mind set to do it! I think if your in the right mind set to decide what your going to do plan it out and stick to it. Good luck hun :) Enjoy xxx

OoOoOo I agree with all the above!

Dont go nuts over Christmas even tho your having 2weeks off. I tended to go a little OTT over Christmas... Easter.... my birthday.... any one of my 8 best friends birthdays... and any other excuse i could think of! Not this year tho i am SS right over Christmas and New year no food what so ever.. and i think i am totally in the right mind set to do it! I think if your in the right mind set to decide what your going to do plan it out and stick to it. Good luck hun :) Enjoy xxx

:rotflmao:...haha Natasha I though you were writing about me there, I did exactly the same!
This time we gotta do it right to the end...infinity and beyond..lol...I really want to wear lovely clothes again. Sick of trakkie bottoms :p

Back