Dee Dee mini mission

RSClio83

Start - Monday 2nd April 2012
Finish - Sunday 6th May 2012

Target Weight Loss To Lose - 9lbs

Well Florida is fast coming and ww pro points I've only manage to lose 1st 5lbs and wanted to lose 2 stone before I went on holiday.

So me and mum made up our minds to try to get abit more slimmer and try Slimfast. Never done anything like this before as only been used to weight watchers as lost 4 stone in 2008 - 2009 for my friend wedding then most of it went on as a job loss and a personal loss.

So here goes to the new 5 week plan

Dee :)

Best of luck Dee :)

Thanks hun :)

Here goes

Day 1 food Plan:-

Breakfast - Summer Strawberry Shake

Snack- Apple

Lunch- Caramel Temptation Shake

Snack- WW Chocolate Bar (89cls as check the packet)

Dinner - Turkey Stir Fry

Snack - clementine orange

So far feeling very positive :)

Well so far do good.

Had my shake and morning snack and just doing lunch shake.

But only done 2x 250ml water do far so better get my finger out and keep drinking. Do find it hard to drink just water but will get there.

;)

Well I've done it...Day 1 over.

Must admit found it harder than I thought it would be. By the time I got home from work my tummy was hurting for food. Guess my tummy will get used to it by then end of the week ;)

Was really hard lunch time in work as work in a big office and most people eat at their desk instead of in the canteen we have, so the smell of food was calling me, but I beat it.

Dee :)

Day 2

Breakfast - Caramel Temptation Shake

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Summer Strawberry Shake

Snack - Go Ahead Sultana & Apple biscuits

Dinner - 100% Beef burger, Salad & Jacket Potato

Snack - 2x Clementine (very small little things)

Fitness - 60 min Aquafit Session
- 30 min Walk Session

So far so good, but worried not gonna get used to it. Guess I will over climb that wall by the end of the week.

:D

Last edited:
As the weather still dry, thought would go for a lunchtime walk (and to get away from temptation) :D

Back from my walk:

Steps - 3598
Calories Burnt - 465
Miles - 1.6
Time - 30 mins 09 seconds.

Last edited:
Well i have failed....Eaten i sandwich as felt so sick and light headed.

Dont think i can do this and continue :(

Hiya Dee Dee!

Please don't feel like you've failed - it was just a little set back if anything!

I'm in my first week as well so know how that sick, lightheaded feeling can feel. Have you tried having 'bulkier' snacks - like weight watchers soups?

Good luck x

Back