Deebee's Food Diary

deebee

Hello everyone :wavey:

I have been lurking around on this site for a while now and today thought I would take the first step of re-starting sw, to help keep me on track I decided to start my own diary on here with the hope I stay motivated.

Well a little about me... I started SW around August last year and manged to lose 1.5 stone in 8 weeks, so I know it works if I stick with it! For a few different reasons I ended up having a break from sw but the time has come to give it another go and I feel motivated enough to stick with it. I love cooking so I think that sw is the most suitable eating plan for me, i just need to stay away from all the unhealthy cooking :eek:

I have decided to have a go on my own this time as I couldn't cope with all the happy clapping in groups so if anyone sees any mistakes please give me a shout!

Anyway here is my food plan for today, i'm doing EE which I am most familiar with

B - FF yog & Pear
Snack am - Grapes
L - Prawn salad (Prawns, carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry toms, lettuce, spring onions radish) With cold frittata/omlette (made with 4 eggs, 300g ff cottage cheese, onions mange tout and babycorn all dry fried. Made 6 portions, only brought one with me though!) Apple
snack pm pear
D - Pork and prawn 'fried rice' made with pork, king prawn, rice, onion, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, carrots, mange tout, babycorn. 1 x Tbsp Sweet chilli dipping sauce (1.5 syns)

HEa - Milk for brews
HEb - Fibre plus
Syns - (1.5) for chilli sauce & 1.5 for sugar in brews (1.5) total = 3 syns

So I make that a total of 3syns, which leaves me 12 to play around with if needed later tonight, evenings are my danger zone!

Anyway will pop back and update if anything changes but if anyone sees any mistakes please let me know :)

Last edited:
Well Day1 complete, I have amended last post to show what i didn't eat (orange) but most importantly I didn't have anything else and managed to get through the evening without scoffing all my syns, hooray!!
This is the plan for today -

b - ff yoghurt & defrosted fruit (mango, pineapple, peach and strawberry)
am snack - apple
l - Ham salad with lettuce, celery, cuc, sp onions, cherry toms, beetroot and pickled onions. Piece of frittata/omlette thing with babycorn and mange tout. Strawberries
pm snack - Pear
t - chilli spiced mackerel with roasted veg cous cous and side salad

HEa - Not sure yet but may have some milk before bed if not used
HEb - Fibre plus

Syns - 1.5 for sugar in brews. No others planned but will update later once used.
Total for today = 1.5 / 15
weekly total = 4.5/105

Back