DeeNJai Monday Weigh In

DeeNJai

Hi
I have just done my first weigh in for the year. Since 16 December I have gained 1lb so currently I weigh 14st 3lbs. I need to lose 6st 4lb to get to my goal weight of 8stone. I did 28 minutes of the Wii Fit and I am planning to do another session tonight.

Onwards and Upwards that I can lose 1.5 - 2lb per week so that I can get to my goal weight. I am trying to lose the weight by doing a healthy food plan and trying to keep to an average of 1500 calories per day. Also I will be doing the Wii Fit everyday. I will have to take a few days off after my operation on my eye as I wont be able to bend down for 4 weeks, but I will go back to the Wii Fit on 14 January but make sure I pick the right exercises so that I can still get fit.

Once my eye is better I will start back at the gym so that I can use their equipment and also going swimming as that is an all over exercise.
Dee

Well done Dee in only gaining 1lb over the festive season:happy096:

Good luck with your eye operation and you are right to take it easy until you are well healed, be sure to eat plenty of protein as it helps with the healing process.

Your plan sound very good, all the best for 2012:new_year:

I'm also going to measure my waist each week to see what I'm losing there. I'm only going to weigh every two weeks as it was recommended by the deititian to do this,
Dee

Hi
I have just weighed myself and had a very nice surprize I have lost 7lbs. I am a few days late weighing myself because I had my eye operation on 12 January. The operation went well but the next day one of the disk's went in my lower spine so I have been hardly able to walk. Currently I am not allowed to exercise so I am not doing the Wii Fit which is hard.

Since the operation I haven't been that hunger and only been eating small amounts. Today I went to the bank to get some money out and went shopping my left ankle has now also playing out. I used one crutch because I cant walk without support at the moment. I am due to see the physiotherapist in 7 weeks time which was for a shoulder injury which happened in December 2010 and I did nothing about it until now because it wasnt playing out that much but now I am having problems with it locking.

I will also ask for the physio to look at the back. I finally told one of the doctors in my practice about the lack of feeling from the under the bust line. She said she would talk to my own doctor to see what needs doing about this problem.
Dee

I have gained the 7lbs back but it doesnt help that my brother is staying with me and he keeps getting take aways. once he has gone i will get on the weight loss.

Back