*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Hey sweetie, :bighug: Men :argh: well done for not eating the whole bag of choccies, what a victory, as you said before you would have done, so even though you went over your syns, it could have been a lot worse, the plus side shows how much you've changed, so pat yourself on the back for that :patback:.
As you said even if it is a gain tomorrow, you are more than capable of getting it off toot sweet hun and are doing a fantastic job so far, well done you :hug99: xxx

Love the invites, very simple love it and the daisy's look gorgeous too, great job hun :hug99:
Have a fab Sunday hun and :fingerscrossed: for wi tomorrow xxx

Well done for jumping straight back on the wagon this morning hun!! You should be very proud of yourself, it's pretty much the hardest thing to do after a blip!!

And don't scale hop - its naughty *slaps hand* (just to add I haven't missed a day where I haven't scale hopped this week so I really am talking out of my bum haha!!!) xx

Having such a nice lazy duvet day today with Gilmore Girls on in the background :eek: And the best thing of all, I am sticking to plan :D

I'm also having a bit of retail therapy, I want a funky carry on bag for when we go to Turkey and I need a new wallet. So I'm trawling through ebay and found some amazing ones and sooooooo cute.

My maybe new wallet

My maybe new carry on bag

EmmyR1984 said:
Having such a nice lazy duvet day today with Gilmore Girls on in the background :eek: And the best thing of all, I am sticking to plan :D

I'm also having a bit of retail therapy, I want a funky carry on bag for when we go to Turkey and I need a new wallet. So I'm trawling through ebay and found some amazing ones and sooooooo cute.

My maybe new wallet

My maybe new carry on bag

Oooh retail therapy - the best pick me up there is :) xx

There lovely I'm wel gel lol x

EmmyR1984 said:
I'm stuck on the wallet design as they have so many different designs, but I think the weekend bag will be black or cream :)

See I LOVE pink but that's just me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just popping on to do a super quick food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - weetabix and milk (hexb + hexa), muller light, banana
Snack - apple
Lunch - sausage casserole
Dinner - peppered pork steak, rice followed by grapes
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (4 syns), mini hobnobs (6.5 syns)
Total planned syns - 10.5

I did end up buying a wallet, but went for this one, in the white option, it's sooooooo pretty :D

My pretty new wallet - mine is in White

I also got hungry, so I got a couple of Joe's sausages out of the freezer and cooked them rather than having more crisps or going for the chocolate :D

I've been thinking, and if I do get a gain tomorrow morning, then I have a 100% week planned so it won't be with me for long. I hope it doesn't get me down, but I do have a plan in place just in case xx

Lovely wallet. And that's the right way to think. Im expecting a gain too but your post reminded me that it's all about thinking ahead and if I try for a 100% week it'll make a difference in the long run.

EmmyR1984 said:
I did end up buying a wallet, but went for this one, in the white option, it's sooooooo pretty :D

My pretty new wallet - mine is in White

I also got hungry, so I got a couple of Joe's sausages out of the freezer and cooked them rather than having more crisps or going for the chocolate :D

I've been thinking, and if I do get a gain tomorrow morning, then I have a 100% week planned so it won't be with me for long. I hope it doesn't get me down, but I do have a plan in place just in case xx

Love the wallet although I'd have got it in pink ;-)

Great attitude Emmy but I really hope you still see a loss in the morning - or at least a STS as you so don't deserve a gain xxx

Love the wallet although I'd have got it in pink ;-)

Great attitude Emmy but I really hope you still see a loss in the morning - or at least a STS as you so don't deserve a gain xxx

thank you hun, that means alot :bighug:

I like pink in moderation, so the pink round the edging of the wallet is perfect for me :D They're such pretty wallets, am super chuffed

Good luck for wi, really hope its not a gain for you, hope you have managed to kick Chris into place!xx

Just a super quick post, I put on this morning :(

+ 1lb from last monday's weigh in

It shouldn't be with me for long as I'm planning on having a 100% week, no slip ups :cross:

Bye bye temporary 1lb - Emmy's getting rid of you next week. And more of your little friends too!!! ;-)

Great plan and attitude :bighug:

Better get back to work but wanted to see how you did x

Back