*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Ooh you women are evil sometimes. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10 syns?! That's not going to effect WI hun xxx I agree with Jackie on hiding the controller next time ;-)

Just keep your syns under 10 today and tomorrow and you're all squared up again :)

Also, just think what food you would have eaten a couple of months ago?!!! I bet it wouldn't have included 1/3 superfree ;-)

afternoon honey, well done on drawing that line, but don't forget to stop beating your self up about it.

It is not possible to change a lifetimes habits in a couple of months there will be good days and bad days. the trick is to cope with the bad days :D

Its done, its over forgive your self and move on xxxxx

now have you hidden that remote control wel,l althougth i do like the idea of putting dud batteries in and hiding all the good ones :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

hope you have a good day xxxxxxx

thats exactly the trick, you ate it its done, move on. dwell on it and it spirals, just think oh well done now, and carry on on plan :D its as easy as that :D its a hard mind set to get into but if you can you will do so well. We all have blips, we all have hungry days too.

xxxxx

Thanks everyone :bighug:

Have been busy all morning putting together a mock up wedding invite and it looks fab, I'm so chuffed with how it went :D I'll put the pics at the end of this post

I'm changing to a green day now as I realised I could make myself 2 pitta bread pizzas (finally managed to track down wholemeal ones at co op) and just not have the meat and top it with superfree stuff. Then I could easily stay under 10 syns as well because I haven't had my cappucino and once I've ate the pizza tonight I'll be quite full, so my only syns will be the velvet crunch and jammy dodgers (8 syns).

Ok so here's some pics of the invite :eek:

Ceredigion-20120204-00644.jpg

Ceredigion-20120204-00643.jpg

Ooo, they're pretty. I like the colour and the flowers :)

xxx

Lovely. Really like the ribbon and flowers.

I'm having a really bad night :( without going into too much detail Chris has done something pretty thoughtless (he's not cheated or anything like that), but it's made me feel so useless and completely worthless and once again I've turned to food. I was feeling great up until this point, I'd had a fantastic day, stayed on plan, had my 8 syns. And once again because I feel bad I went for chocolate, and once again I didn't really want it. I need to get some plain yoghurt in and some more options hot choc so I can have that instead of several mini bars of choc.

I've sat myself upstairs, curled up in bed watching a dvd, out of the way of stuff I don't want or need.

I'm determined to have a 100% week as I don't think wi is going to be very good this week.

Hope everyone is having a better night than me xx

Oh, hun. So sorry you're having a bad night. I know I'm exactly the same if me and OH have an argument etc. I know it's easier said that done but don't let it get you down too much (I'm sure you already feel bad enough because of whatever this argument is about) - these things happen, don't beat yourself up. *huge hugs*

Like you said, get yourself something yummy to have in the house so that you still have something that feels naughty but isn't going to make you feel so guilty afterwards.

Thanks hun, I'm just gutted because I was so determined to have a good, focused day after yesterday.

Quick food plan for tomorrow that I WILL be sticking to

Brekkie - puffed wheat (hexb) and milk (hexa), muller light, grapes
Snack - banana
Lunch - cherries followed by chicken noodles (I haven't got any superfree veg in the house so trying to manage the best I can)
Snack - cappucino (5 syns)
Dinner - chilli con carne
Snack - Jelly (1 syn)
Total planned syns - 6 syns

Sorry you've had a rubbish night x

I hope everything's better for you tomorrow :bighug:

Sorry to hear that but its good that you have the right mindset and are prepared in other ways

Hi Emma hope ur ok sweetie , try nit to beat yourself up over it you already feel bad so please sweetie don't punish yourself for one blip, you said you are determined to get back on plan today and that's great,
Life throws challenges at us and we have to learn how to deal with these , but I know it's hard and although I'm giving advise I don't follow my own I too still revert back to food wen I'm having a bad time and them feel even worse for doing so ,
Remember only a couple of weeks ago you were supporting me through my bad week I wasn't strong enough to only ruin a day , and I am so grateful to you for taking the time and caring about my weight loss journey, big hugs sweetie we'll do this , xx

sorry to hear you had a bad night hun, pull yourself up... today is a new day :)
hope you're feeling much better and i LOVE the invites :D xxxxx

Chris was on duty last night so I had the house to myself. I've woken up today and scale hopped and it's showing a 1.5lb gain, so am hoping I get some good luck for tomorrow's official wi.

Though food wise I'm being really good. I've stuck to plan so far, though swapped the grapes for banana and had cherries as a mid morning snack :D

This isn't going to mess things up for me. It's just a little blip. And in a way as daft as it sounds I'm quite proud of myself because although I went for chocolate, before Christmas I would have ate the whole bag rather than 4 mini bars. So even though I had a blip, it was a small one and I have stuck myself back on track

:bighug: awww sweetie :bighug: life is an ass at times. Just remember there are ups and downs in this journey and its not a race, you will get there as you are a determined young lady and we are all here to help you :bighug: :bighug: today is a new day lovely xxxxxxxxxx

Back