*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

You will not be giving up missus! We have a target to get to, I agree though I definitely would have given up by now if it wasn't for minis especially over the Christmas period! I love the sound of that Chicken ill come to your house for tea then :D xx

It is hard to get your head around feeling as if you're eating too much but it all hit home for me the day that Mal said to me but I only had 1 bar of chocolate and you have 5 or 6 satsuma's....I pointed out to him that the average Kit Kat Chunky has about 250 cals and the average satsuma has about 40 cals, therefore I can have 6 or so for his 1 bar of choccie but the important thing is that after he has consumed his kit kat he has had about 12.5g's of fat....after I have eaten my 6 satsuma's I have a had about 0.6g's of fat, that's the difference hun xxx

It's actually making my mouth water just thinking about it :eek:

Going to get the slow cooker out on tuesday and try make a sausage casserole and then freeze a couple of portions as well :D

Nope there is no giving up, I've given up way too many times in the past and this time it needs to stick. Mum was saying earlier today that I look different. AND a seat in her room that is normally tight around my backside actually felt loose today :woohoo:

I love the seat thing!! I have the same thing at work with the dining chairs love it :D

I had the same thing at bingo last week, main reason I stopped going was cos I couldn't squeeze in the seats and sit comfy without my tummy pushing up against the table and hurting really bad all night, last week, I slid in easy and there was a good 3 inch, at least, gap between me and the table xxx

I had the same thing at bingo last week, main reason I stopped going was cos I couldn't squeeze in the seats and sit comfy without my tummy pushing up against the table and hurting really bad all night, last week, I slid in easy and there was a good 3 inch, at least, gap between me and the table xxx

I LOVE this :woohoo: that's brilliant hun, you've worked so hard, and you totally deserve every second of achievement :bighug:

Hi Emmy

Noticed you said you were thinking about BBQ sauce, how about syn free BBQ sauce it's lovely! Especially if you stuff the chicken with some of your hex a, wrap it in bacon and then have BBQ sauce on top!

Pix

Nope. No seatbelt extension for you as you'll be so small by then! There's 5 months till then :)

I do love being reminded about the syn thing so I'm glad I just read all that! I had too few syns yesterday :-( It's just cos I forgot but today I'm going to make sure I have them - now where's then lindors??? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do share Lisa :D

Hi Emmy

Noticed you said you were thinking about BBQ sauce, how about syn free BBQ sauce it's lovely! Especially if you stuff the chicken with some of your hex a, wrap it in bacon and then have BBQ sauce on top!

Pix

That sounds great :D Does it taste the same as the squirty stuff because I really like that? :D

Nope. No seatbelt extension for you as you'll be so small by then! There's 5 months till then :)

I do love being reminded about the syn thing so I'm glad I just read all that! I had too few syns yesterday :-( It's just cos I forgot but today I'm going to make sure I have them - now where's then lindors??? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yum, I love Lindor :D

Going to heat my chilli up at about 7.00, then have the watermelon and strawberries later tonight and that should be me for the night :D

Me again! Not quite the same as the stuff out the bottle, I think it tastes better. You can leave the chili powder out but I like it with a little kick.

This is not my recipe, found it on here but it's the one I use. It's very yummy, we all like it in my house. Even my OH who doesn't like BBQ sauce.

free bbq sauce

SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE
BBQ sauce recipe

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper.

balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs.

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and freezer friendly.

This is not my recipe, found it on here but it's the one I use. It's very yummy, we all like it in my house. Even my OH who doesn't like BBQ sauce.

free bbq sauce

SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE
BBQ sauce recipe

you will need
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8fl oz passata
3 tbsp artifical sweetner
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper.

balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs.

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and freezer friendly.

thanks hun, going to give that a try once we've been shopping again :D

Thanks ladies :bighug: I think I'm finding it hard to get out of the mentality that I shouldn't be eating this much food, that I should be hungry all the time :eek:

I like the fact that since starting sw and knowing I have my syns to use, means I can have a little bit of chocolate at night if I wanted to and it now satisfies me more than any big bar of chocolate could. Before xmas and before making the decision to start sw I'd happily eat a big bar of chocolate and want more, and more and more. No matter how much I had it just wouldn't satisfy me :( But now, I'm happy with my mini biscuits packs and I don't crave more chocolate :D

I think I'll try and keep within the 10-15 syns wise, the main reason I wanted to try and restrict them is because I felt greedy and wanted to speed up the weight loss :cry: But, I need to listen to people who have more experience on the plan than I do, and I trust you ladies fully :bighug:

I can relate so much to this, I can't seem to get my head around the fact that you can eat so much yet still lose weight, my body hasn't got used to it yet but I'm sure it will soon.
I didn't use my syns for the first 2 weeks and haven't lost any weight at all :(
Hope you're ok anyway, you're doing brill and hopefully you see a big big big big BIG loss this week :D xxx

I've been an idiot yet again and scale hopped :mad: 2lb gain is showing at the moment. It doesn't count unless it's still there tomorrow, but I'm keeping everything crossed that it's gone by then.

I'm actually half tempted to get Chris to put the scales in the attic so that I can't even get to them until a monday morning :eek:

Back