Dee's Food Diary

'HOTSHOTS'

Lol Flip, just read your post, I think I prefer Hotshots to mugshots..

Don't know what I was thinking!! I had a stressful day yesterday so wasn't thinking clearly..(my excuse!)..

PS just has the sweet n sour flavour 'hotshot' and it was lovely x

Thursday Day 23 (want to say 'in the beeg bruther ouse')

B- Alpen (1/2HEb)

L- Tub of chopped melon and grapes, Mugshot and banana

D- Huge jacket spud with 2 giggles on (HEa), baked beans, quorn peppered steak (free i think) and large salad

S- Mullerlight yog, Alpen (1/2HEb) Pack of ryvita minis, mini maltezers (5 syns) mini 2 piece cadburys caramel (guessing 5 syns too but worth every syn!! * week)

Total 10 syns ;)

Friday Day 24 in the Big Mothers House..

B- More Pasta Quiche with 3 babybels on top (HEa)
L- Pasta Bake (Surprise surprise)
D- SW Bhajis (1 syn), Homemade Chicken Curry (1HEb) (curry paste 1 syn) and boiled frozen rice (1 syn)
S- 1 pk ryvita minis (1HEb)

2 glasses of wine (10 syns)
1 pk maltezers snacksize (5 syns)
18 syns in total (well it is Friday!!)

Day 28

Okay it's been a few days since I have added a diary entry but haven't been naughty, just full of cold and trying to keep on top of every thing...

Weigh in day I am going to change to a Tuesday.. reason, I like Tuesdays more so.. here goes for todays food

B-Alpen bar (1/2 HEb)
L-Mug shot and tub of chopped melon, kiwi and grapes
D-SW wedges, mushy peas, quorn apple burger (.5 syn) in a brown bun (HEb) with a giggle on top (1/2 HEa)
S-maltezers, apple and Alpen bar (1/2 HEb)
Syns 5.5

P.s This mornings weigh-in and I am no longer overweight.. so patting my back!! lol

That was overweight on the BMI reading btw.

Here goes for today, today has been bad as ate at a chinese buffet restaurant for lunch with work colleagues, which makes it hard to be SW friendly..
So here goes
B- Melon and 1 alpen bar (HEb 1/2)
L- Chinese buffet but stuck to veggies, noodles, 1 teeny spring roll, a fish portion and fresh fruit with a tintsy wintsy
portion of cheesecake.. guessing (20 syns)
D- beans on ww toast (1HEb),
S-1 alpen (1/2 HEb) and 2 babybels (1HEa), banana

Hi

I should stop looking at these food diaries its making me hungry. I know how you feel with the cold, i have had a bad cough and cold and its driving me crazy.

Your diary looks great and am getting some ideas from it.
Keep up the good work
Nikki

Cheers Nikci, hope your feeling better soon, I am just at the cough stage so getting my appetite back (unfortunately).

I think half of the battle with the sw diet is the pre planning of the meals, if I had someone cooking and serving me the food I would lose weight easily lol, but when you have a family to feed too, there is only so much quorn and pasta you can give them.

Good luck with the program anyway, my sister in law lost 4 stone (now a slender size 10.. how fab) and has maintained the weight for 18 months so I know it is a case of just 'stick with it'.. (and not go eating at chinese buffets lol)

xx

Diary for Thursday.. wasn't a good day as I am still full of cold and just have no appetite.. so a bad day and not enough food
B- Alpen bar
L-Banana and alpen bar (HEb)
D- 1and 1/2 Jacket potatoes with baked beans and 3 low fat laughing cow triangles (not very low) (?2HEa)
S- packof maltezers

Day 31 Friday

B- Apple
L- Chicken Mugshot, 3 babybels(1HEa) tub of melon and grapes, banana
D- 1/2 jar Asda Madras sauce (7? syns) with chickpeas added, quorn and basmati rice
S-2 glasses red wine (10) Wispa bar (14?)

Bad day :cry:Guessing 31 syns oh dear
Excuse - still full of cold/cough, medicinal purposes!!

Day 32 Saturday

Still full of cough and cold..getting pretty fed up with it now... just hoping the iffy way I've been eating thisd week doesn't affect my weight loss too much- fingers crosses

So today
B- 3 slices of ww bread (1HEb), teaspoon spread (1syn)
L- Brown roll (HEb1) with a mushroom burger (6syns i think)
D-jacket potato and stuffed peppers with batchelors savoury rice, and creamed cottage cheese
S- 2 glasses of wine (10), pack of little maltezers (5) ww yogurt, plum

uh oh 22 syns!! weekends are tough!! Still will try and do better tomorrow!

Day 34 Monday

Finding it really hard to eat sensibly at work. Can't eat in the morning and by lunchtime, if I get a break, don't fancy what I have with me, need to plan my food more carefully. Dreading tomorrows weigh in when I have been eating so little and so poorly.
So here goes for today..

B- Alpen bar (1/2HEb)
L-Banana - made a mugshot but threw it away
D- Spaghetti, 1/4 jar dolomio light sauce (2.5 syns), 5 tesco meatfree swedish meatballs (guessing 1 syn)
S- ww yogurt, alpen bar (1/2 HEb)3 babybels light (1HEa)

Syns 3.5 (i think):rolleyes:

Back