Dee's Restart

WannaBeSlim

After falling (and jumping) off the wagon this week, as I feel, a direct result of starting 790 (coming out of ketosis on Day 6) and only losing a pound (after substantial losses every other week .. I know I got greedy) and then trying to move up to 1000 which should have been fine except I went out of control and tried to eat the contents of my fridge!! Chocolate for my DD and slim DH .. crisps, ham sandwiches, biscuits etc ... so have pulled myself up (after 1 and half to 2 days), given myself a firm talking to and decided to go back and SS from tomorrow for another 2.5 weeks ... Then reassess the situation and see if I'm ready to work up through the stages ... with a view to eating "normally" by the time I get to my nephews christening on 28th April (I know it's 7 and half weeks away) but I feel if I don't catch this NOW I will have half a stone put on before I can blink (that's if I haven't already done it!!!) ...

So any words of encouragement/advice welcome .. I am a good water drinker minimum 4-5 litres a day and have an extremely supportive DH .. so I know I can do this ... need to get back under that ketosis blanket!!

Thanks for listening!!!

congratulations on the weight loss dee, i wish wen i messed up i called myself on it and asked for help like your doing........ good luck back on SS and stay focused
lotsa love and support,
Tara xx

Thanks for your reply Tara .. appreciate that ... I'm an all or nothin' person so that's why I find it hard I think ... starting today so if I can get through the first 4-5 days and get into ketosis .. should make it a lot easier!!

Will keep this updated every evening!!

Dee

Ok so you've said it yourself your an all or nothing person. SS sounds like the way to go!!

You have a few pounds to go and they will quickly vanish with SS. Then you can get back to eating. You know SS works and is the quickest way to shift this last bit.
Think about being at goal and how fantastic it will feel and then go get that feeling.

You can do it and I look forward to reading that your at goal!!!

Ok so you've said it yourself your an all or nothing person. SS sounds like the way to go!!

You have a few pounds to go and they will quickly vanish with SS. Then you can get back to eating. You know SS works and is the quickest way to shift this last bit.
Think about being at goal and how fantastic it will feel and then go get that feeling.

You can do it and I look forward to reading that your at goal!!!

nice one helen.
i'm looking forward to reading that your at your goal too !

how are u today ?

Thanks Helen and Tara.

I'm actually not doing too bad at all today (a lot better than I thought I would . if that makes sense) .. I've had 4 litres of water (went to a spin class at lunchtime and that helped with water) and a cranberry bar so far .. oh and 2 cups of fairtrade coffee with a splash of slimline milk (can't go back to black coffee, my one concession) ... will have a shake later and a soup and going to local this evening for DH's birthday and will have a small chicken salad .. no dressing or anything funny ... and see how I go!!! But I feel like I've regained control .. none of the yucky headaches I had the first time I was getting into ketosis ...

Thanks for the support girls ... how are you two getting on yourselves??

Dee

oh my, a spin class, they look so intimidating at the gym! nice one though dee, glad your feeling better and your day is going well.
i enjoy reading your posts, and i'm looking forward to reading how u get on tonight. Good luck and have fun!

i am feeling really good about the diet thnx, but i am having a really bad headache, (at the front of my head) is this my ketosis head ache? - i havent been on top of the water tho, maybe thats it - i've had 2 litres so far today, but yesterday and monday i was really bad! been peeing alot though - cant wait for my bladder to adjust to all this water!(did i just cross the line into sharing too much)
i am making a conscious effort to monitor how much water i drink and make sure i drink the correct amount (i hear too much is no good too)

Hi

Glad today has been good. Enjoy yourself tonight, i bet the chicken salad will taste heavenly!!
Yay for regaining control - thats sometimes the hardest part!!! x

I did it .. I managed to SS for the day (except for a small chicken salad which I had preplanned) .. wahoo .. small headache which is good as means ketosis might be coming my way AND had 6litres of water ... Wahoooooo!!!

Roll on Saturday's WI now .. I'd love to be down even 2lbs would make me happy at this stage!!!

Thanks for all the support and kind words ladies .. this site is just soooo supportive and helpful!!

How are we all doing??

Dee

Well all .. reporting in .. being surprisingly successful at this restart. Managed to SS all the way yesterday .. went to Mamma Mia (which was FAB) last night so didn't have time to go online as was all a bit mad!!

But today was successful too .. maybe I can do this after all!! Think I might even have lost weight this week (have official wi tmrw) ... Phew!! So much easier to SS than to do 790 I think ... keeps me on the straight and narrow!!

How y'all doing today?

Dee

Well .. just had to update ... I bought some size 12s today .. Me in a size 12 ... can't believe it .. also only 4lbs to go to be NORMAL weight .. first time I went to WW at the tender age of 15, I was 12 2 (I'm now 12 stone exactly - we a fraction under but ....) ... I'm blown away and on top of the world tonight!!! Made a big choc mousse with berry flavouring to celebrate!!!

Have to say I'm fi nding this a bit easier now ... probably going to start 790 again on Saturday which is a bit scary as that's where it all went mad last time and I lost it .. but hopefully this time, it will work out for me!!

Hard to believe I am so close to my goal ...

I have to say that this site has been INVALUABLE .. there is always someone around to help out and answer questions/give advice or just be there!! People who understand as they've been there!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Dee

Back