Dee's Second Time Around Diary ~ Still 5st to go

hey lass, thanks for stopping by:) It feels very quiet over here, so not getting many visitors to my diary @ the moment,:( hopefully things will pick up soon as its nice to get support to keep up motivation. How are you doing hun?

I'm doing great thanks :) I'm hoping for a 4lb drop when I weigh in tomorrow which will mean I am 1lb away from my quarter way mark. Sometimes gain on a Sunday though so better not get ahead of myself!

End of Feb ~~~~102.5 kg = 226 lbs = 16 stone 2 lbs~~~~ March Goal 7lbs ~ WI after DD.

~04th Mar ~~225.2 ~~~ <400 ~~~ -0.8
{~~~Maintaining 800/1900 until 17th ~~~~~~~~~~ +1.8 UD WI 227.0}
~19th Mar ~~224.8 ~~~ <450 ~~~ -0.4 ~~~ 1.2lbs
~21th Mar ~~223.2 ~~~ <400 ~~~ -1.6 ~~~ 2.8lbs

I've just crept into 15's :party0011: so I want to be firmly in the 15's, even on UDs, by the end of the month.
I cant remember the last time i weighed 15 st something, must have been in my teens which was a very very very long time ago lol.
My next benchmark is to lose 100lbs so 15lbs to go..........
Well done. It is always a great feeling to get into the next stone bracket isn't it?

End of Feb ~~~~102.5 kg = 226 lbs = 16 stone 2 lbs~~~~ March Goal 7lbs ~ WI after DD.

~24th Mar ~~222.4 ~~~ <450 ~~~ -0.8 ~~~ 3.6lbs
~28th Mar ~~223.0 ~~~ <500 ~~~ +0.6 ~~~ 3.0lbs oops :eek: :asskick:

+0.6 = too high UDs. I kinda knew I was pushing it a bit. With 2 more DDs left in march, I'll try to be good & hopefully drop a 1lb to make it 4lbs for the month.

Lass: good luck with the WI :)

Moonwatcher: yes it's great!! plus due to being tall I'm being told by friends I look a couple of stones lighter, but i think thats mainly down to those gok shapers ..covers a multitude of sins lol

Derbynanny: yes very true.... but not if you finish off the alcohol & treats 2 UDs in a row, hence the gain lol

Frona: yes we are similar :) I've been following your diary & impressed with how you've overcome a lot lately... well done!!

~24th Mar ~~222.4 ~~~ <450 ~~~ -0.8 ~~~ 3.6lbs
~28th Mar ~~223.0 ~~~ <500 ~~~ +0.6 ~~~ 3.0lbs oops :eek: :asskick:
~31st Mar ~~222.0 ~~~ <600 ~~~ -1.0 ~~~ 4.0lbs

Just about made the 4lbs loss for the month. Considering I spent 2 weeks maintaining while I recovered from a chest infection & started my 3 month course of antibiotics for my rosacea, I'm happy enough with 4lbs. I'm still all over the place with my rotations, not sure why...my friday DD turned into an intermediate day, so had a DD yesterday, but still went over a bit. I'm going to take the pressure off & aim for 5lbs in april & start that exercise plan I've been trying to get going for months.

Dee you wuill have to let me know how the antibiotics work for the rosacea I am a fellow sufferer but have never had any treatment for it. I used to be able to keep it slightly under control by watching what I ate (yeast and caffeine being my main triggers) but it has recently got much worse and i hate it :-(

Have a bit of a suspicion chocolate may be another trigger but trying to remain in denial

Well done on the 4 pounds :)

Ty Lass, Moonwatcher. Lanark & ladybird :) is it me or does an extra hour daylight make you more hungry? (any excuse lol)

Derbynanny: I'm on my fifth week, so still early days, my derm said it might take up to 10 weeks to see an improvement. They gave me some ointment for the itching & that helps.
I have severe subtype 2, the acne type with inflamed patches its such a horrible condition & the flushing is a pain. It took 2 years to get a diagnosis as they thought it might be my lupus. this is my third set of antibiotics as the other 2 upset my stomach which isn't pleasant.
I still dont know what all my triggers, chillies for def, but I'm sure there are more. Coffee & chocolates are suspects, but I didn't see any major improvements when I excluded them foods for a while. Why does it have to be your favourite things that set you off (sigh). I love spicy foods & keep craving a good curry, but have to stay clear :(
What type do you have?

I am not sure what type I have as only talked to a doctor years ago about it and it wasn't very bad.

Although I hate it and it is getting worse I don't have it severely . But when it flares up I am so self conscious and both dad and hubby have pointed out flare ups recently which means they are worse as they normally tell me I am stressing over nothing :-(

Hey derby, it might be worth a trip back to the doc if its worsening, just to put your mind @ rest if nothing else. Rosacea can be progressive & best treated early, but if its not bad enough to need prescription medicine, there are products that can help to calm it down a bit. I found lots of info on the net, but it does seem to be a case of trial & error as our skin tends to be so sensitive.
Stress is definately a big trigger for me & produces major flares. I have a few health issues that cause some stress, dieting can also put stress on your body, makes me wonder if nearly a year in wlm is adding to the mix.

stepped on the scales today to see the damage from 4 carby UDs, 5lbs up... ouch the high carbs gets me every time. Im in denial if I dont think I have to watch my cals... so back to basics with recording my cals daily, restricting the carby treats & upping my protein. DD today aiming for 300 cals.

Slid off the wagon (again... sigh) for a few days, now back to my end of march weight of 222/15st.12, so if I stop snacking I could still be on track for a 4lb loss this month. I really have been all over the place the last few months, but as long as I lose something each month, I wont feel like throwing in the towel.

I'm back 2 months later & 12lbs heavier ouch!. I was struggling all round so took some time out & went food crazy for a while my head just wasnt in weighloss mode. It pains me to see the 12lb gain, but to stop the rot I'm starting back slowly with 2 DDs til july then back to 3DDs. I'm starting with a DD today then tues & thurs will be DDs & WI day on sat. I'll be catching up on some diaries over the weekend.

8/6 ~~~~~~~~234

Last edited:
Back